OK, a search hasn't helped, people have asked but no answer has been given, as well as me replying in those threads with no reply.

Has anyone gotten their sirius to work via bluetooth? My audio jack on my storm 2 is starting to go (right channel will not output sound, and it's the jack, cause it does it with any device i plug in there, which the devices work with my ipod with both channels). I would really like ot use the bluetooth, but it will not play through the bluetooth headphones i have.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    07-01-11 02:02 PM
    I'm still upset that Sirius charges extra to access it via a mobile device.
    Additionally, they charge extra to access it via the internet on your desktop/laptop which at one time was free.

Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with your issue JJGeneral1 but I'm just venting.

Good Luck
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 07-05-11 at 09:32 PM.
    07-03-11 07:56 PM
    I'm still upset that Sirius chargers extra to access it via a mobile device.
    Additionally, they charge extra to access it via the internet on your desktop/laptop which at one time was free.

Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with your issue JJGeneral1 but I'm just venting.

Good Luck
    (in bill lumberg style) Yeah, that didn't quite have an answer I was looking for, oh and could you go ahead and come in on sunday, too?
    07-05-11 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD