has anyone gotten Sirius to work on their device? or know of an app that would allow this?
    04-09-08 12:29 PM
    Hello, and welcome to cb! I know there is a post about xm radio, but I don't know about sirius. Interesting question!
    04-09-08 12:44 PM
    Should be able to get Sirius soon because they broughtout XM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-08 12:57 PM
    Should be able to get Sirius soon because they broughtout XM.

That couldn't be more untrue, at least for now. Sirius and XM WANT to merge, but NOTHING has happened yet, except for the Department of Justice saying it'd be ok.. the FCC has done nothing but drag its feet for a long time now.

From what I've read since owning my BB, the answer is "no", you cannot listen to Sirius on a BB.
    04-09-08 01:17 PM
    I haven't gotten it to work either. I would love to listen to Sirus on my 8820.

Let's hope for the merger to go though and Sirus shows up on our Blackberrys.
    04-09-08 02:55 PM
    That couldn't be more untrue, at least for now. Sirius and XM WANT to merge, but NOTHING has happened yet, except for the Department of Justice saying it'd be ok.. the FCC has done nothing but drag its feet for a long time now.

From what I've read since owning my BB, the answer is "no", you cannot listen to Sirius on a BB.
    They sure have been taking their sweet time on the merge...wasn't approved a looooonnnnngggg time ago?

Sprint Radio is "powered" by Sirius, so the capabilities are there. That would be a huge hit if they launched it full scale with every carrier.
    04-09-08 03:16 PM
    XM just released 20 - 25 stations (depending on your carrier, 20 for non-supporting carriers) for the BB. $7.99 a month with a 1 - 3 day trial. All you need is unlimited data and the download and you're set.
    05-15-08 12:38 PM
    Finally! The merger went through!

i hope we can listen to sirius xm on our bb's!

Having howie on my bb will be awesome!

07-29-08 08:28 AM
    Anyone have other sugestions for mobile listening? I have tried Moodio, but I don't like the comercials.
    07-29-08 08:40 AM
    Check out this link to listen to sirius radio on your bb now.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f61/orb...s-4-5-a-55933/

07-29-08 09:02 AM
    You can listen to both XM and Sirius and also any songs stored on your PC by using ORB. Go to ORB.com on your PC and download the program and create a username. Then you need to download UXM and USirius. You can find the downloads by googling them. Then log into your respective XM and Sirius Accounts. Then go back to ORB, log in then add the URL to your Custom Favorite Interenet Radio stations under Music. Then go to mycast.orb.com on your blackberry and log in. Then go to music, then favorite internet channels, then pick your XM or Sirius station you added, then you will have unlimited streaming to your BB at no additional cost. Be sure to have the USirius and UXM, and orb running on your home PC for it to work on your BB. Basically you are streaming the music to your PC, then streaming it back to your BB. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Good Luck and Enjoy!
    07-29-08 09:07 AM
    Thanks Lovely!!
    Last edited by ems2857; 07-30-08 at 10:59 PM.
    07-30-08 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD