Does anyone know when there will be an app to listen to sirius on a blackberry. Supposedly there is and app for xm radio, although i have not seen it. Since xm and sirius are now one i would have to assume that it is only a matter of time. I have an app for my ipod touch and want to be able to listen on the blackberry. I have a sirius online account. I do not want to use my computer to listen. Thanks
    04-13-09 09:37 PM
    that would be awsome, i know att has xm preloaded on alot of their phones but i dont know about sirius
    04-13-09 09:45 PM
    At the moment, there is only one possible option. If you have web/internet access to your Sirius account (now an additional fee), you can use Orb and uSirius.

The main problems you are going to probably run into is that uSirius is no longer available. Sirius went after the programmer and uSirius has pretty much disappeared from the internet. You'll have to do a pretty good search to find it, if it is available at all anymore.

Sirius may have also changed something to lock out uSirius. I'm not sure since I stopped using it when Sirius changed their internet access to a fee-based offering.

Currently, I haven't heard any news of a Sirius player for BB.
    04-14-09 08:45 AM
    At the moment, there is only one possible option. If you have web/internet access to your Sirius account (now an additional fee), you can use Orb and uSirius.

The main problems you are going to probably run into is that uSirius is no longer available. Sirius went after the programmer and uSirius has pretty much disappeared from the internet. You'll have to do a pretty good search to find it, if it is available at all anymore.

Sirius may have also changed something to lock out uSirius. I'm not sure since I stopped using it when Sirius changed their internet access to a fee-based offering.

Currently, I haven't heard any news of a Sirius player for BB.
    This MAY be a somewhat good sign, IF they went after the programmer it may indicate they are working on their own program. Probably for an additional fee.
    04-14-09 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD