Same here, we have 1500 minutes on a family data plan, and we might use about 900-100 between three phones. But sprint has added "any mobile any time" as long as its a cell we are calling we dont use minutes. But i do use more data and text than minutes.
    02-04-10 03:18 PM
    I used to hate texting on my flip pos phone! I actually stopped dating a girl, cause she would want to constantly text instead of talk. Since I got my BB I don't talk to anyone except my folks, and my one friend who doesn't have a cell. Oh and that girl was CUTE! Now I got a girl who has a BB too, so life is goooood!
    02-04-10 05:24 PM
    I remember when I first bought a cell phone. It was a Nokia and I used to make dozens of calls a day - maybe 1500-2000 minutes per month. I looked at my minutes usage just yesterday and I have used 194 of my 450 anytime minutes. My minutes replinish in about a week. My texting and IMing have gone way up, however. I can only conclude that because my BB keeps me connected in so many ways, that my preferred method of communication has changed to text. It makes me wonder if I only talked on the phone because I had no other options, or has the BB world forced me into a text universe. Anyone have similar thoughts?
    i can def agree i use instant mess text emails bbm ALOT more than i use it to make calls i think the generation sucks us into it. were on the go more and multi tasking its alot easier to just text and say what i need to say than calling imo
    02-04-10 06:01 PM
    You mean to tell me my BlackBerry can make phone calls!!!

I'm in the same boat. I hate talking on the phone. I have so many ways to communicate with my BlackBerry. I use less than 100 minutes a month.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lol yea i know....
    02-04-10 06:09 PM
    I'm the opposite. One of the reasons I got my BB was for the voice quality since I talk all day long for work. My SMS and MMS certainly have increased, but my minutes will always be substantial.
    02-04-10 07:38 PM
    I really can't remember the last time I heard my BB ring!
    02-04-10 07:45 PM
    I also stopped making a lot of calls too. I think it is b/c now I spend all my time on the crackberry forums.
    02-05-10 12:16 AM
    I remember when I first bought a cell phone. It was a Nokia and I used to make dozens of calls a day - maybe 1500-2000 minutes per month. I looked at my minutes usage just yesterday and I have used 194 of my 450 anytime minutes. My minutes replinish in about a week. My texting and IMing have gone way up, however. I can only conclude that because my BB keeps me connected in so many ways, that my preferred method of communication has changed to text. It makes me wonder if I only talked on the phone because I had no other options, or has the BB world forced me into a text universe. Anyone have similar thoughts?
    I hear ya. For some reason I like sending texts more than talking on the phone. I can't explain it.
    02-05-10 12:45 AM
    O yea...I hartdly ever make phone calls now....lol, I'll ignor a phone call and text/bbm the person

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I do that too! lol

I definitely text waaaaay more and do calls much much less now that I have a BB. I like it that way though... I don't like to be on the phone usually unless I have to be.
    02-05-10 10:47 AM
    I dont use the phone much anymore, but mostly for texts and IMs. The keyboard is just perfect not to be wasted.
    02-05-10 11:02 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD