Is anyone willing to admit what they said they'd do for a blackberry? Just wondering how crazy some of the blackberry users are.
    I said I'd stand on a busy road with blackberries covering my nuts with a sign that says "Honk if you like my blackberries"
    Last edited by damage76; 11-01-08 at 06:39 AM.
    11-01-08 06:37 AM
    Is anyone willing to admit what they said they'd do for a blackberry? Just wondering how crazy some of the blackberry users are.
    I said I'd stand on a busy road with blackberries covering my nuts with a sign that says "Honk if you like my blackberries"

like honestly.... I cant imagine that you shoudn't win a blackberry for this one! a video of this would be ummm priceless?

Sign - 2 Dollars
    blackberries - 5 dollars
    Standing on a road with blackberries as your nutz PRICELESS
    11-01-08 06:54 AM
    Wouldn't that violate the nothing illegal rule? Indecent exposure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 11:28 AM
    That would be freaking hilarious!

11-01-08 11:54 AM
    I didn't say completely nude did I beside I live in New England I'd feeze my blackberries off.

11-01-08 12:33 PM
    It was implied! Haha. Hope they don't think they are getting nude berries and you give em clothed. Haha.

11-01-08 12:45 PM
    I live in New England I'd feeze my blackberries off.

Hahaha. Still it'd be funny.

11-01-08 12:49 PM
    Anybody else enter the contest? Or am I a going win hands down?

11-01-08 01:23 PM
    No. My amazing talent at procrastination once again conquered.

11-01-08 01:31 PM
    i live in eugene or its not illegal to be in the buff we had a naked joy ride last nite for Halloween so they could honk for my blackberries anytime .
    11-01-08 02:35 PM
    I'm a supervisor at a sewage treatment plant. I said I'd let my crew pour 5 gallons raw sewage over my head. It would be nasty but for a free blackberry I'd do it.

PS I have actually had much worse on me over the last 30 years I've been there.
    Last edited by exelant; 11-01-08 at 02:40 PM.
    11-01-08 02:38 PM
    I'm a supervisor at a sewage treatment plant. I said I'd let my crew pour 5 gallons raw sewage over my head. It would be nasty but for a free blackberry I'd do it.

We have a winner..

Btw, I am betting most entries have something to do with tattoos.
    11-01-08 02:43 PM

I think that violates the "no self harm" rule.

I just said that I would spike my Curve like a football on the sidewalk or skip it like a stone across the river.
    11-01-08 02:49 PM
    I think that violates the "no self harm" rule.

I just said that I would spike my Curve like a football on the sidewalk or skip it like a stone across the river.
    After all this time working there, I'm immune, lol. Besides the first rule of working at a plant like mine is to keep your mouth shut, tight ! I actually fell into our wet well -- the tank our inflow first enters at the plant. It's 20 feet deep and I learned that if you thrash your legs fast enough, you can darn near walk on water.
    11-01-08 02:55 PM
    Good Topic, as I have been wondering what some of the entries were.

I unfortunately did not enter, as I didn't think I was going to be creative enough.
    11-01-08 02:59 PM
    After all this time working there, I'm immune, lol. Besides the first rule of working at a plant like mine is to keep your mouth shut, tight ! I actually fell into our wet well -- the tank our inflow first enters at the plant. It's 20 feet deep and I learned that if you thrash your legs fast enough, you can darn near walk on water.
    Oh no! Exelant, I for one appreciate you for what you do!!
    11-01-08 03:02 PM

11-01-08 03:09 PM
    I Do Not Have Horns!
    11-01-08 03:13 PM
    My post was that I would tape 2 blackerries on my chest and sing a song I wrote about loving blackberries in just my underwear. But after reading this forum I don't think I have a chance to win. I thought my idea was crazy but the standing on the side of the road is GREAT!

11-01-08 03:23 PM
    I Do Not Have Horns!
    Those aren't horns, their turds!
    11-01-08 03:24 PM
    I didn't enter either because I really don't have that mind set that it takes to be crazy enough. I mean I could bungy jump or something like I'm sure others have said but nothing that would stand out for a storm. I will pay for mine and love it just as much lol!!

although if you are a guy you could always say that you would get your chest waxed in the shape of a BB or your head shaved with only enough hair to look like a BB. that would be cool. lol!! I'd love to see some of the things people are gonna do. I love the standing on the road thing though.
    11-01-08 03:38 PM
    I'd pass on the raw sewage little to much for me. The question is will Kevin or mods will want to watch the video of that
    S I-I * T. LOL

11-01-08 04:11 PM
    This has been a good thread.... just seeing these few entries I doubt I won....lol
    11-01-08 04:39 PM
    What did you say you'd do John?

11-01-08 05:17 PM
    Mine involved my stupid self.
    5 tournament paintballers
    5 markers capable of 15-20bps
    150pb's each
    10 seconds to unload
    750 potential paintballs hitting me at 300fps.

If I hadn't played so many years of tournament ball I'd be freaked out... and I'm sure I'll be welted up severely for a week but it would be all in good fun. Plus I can squeek some actual fun PB speedball footage in there.
    11-01-08 05:30 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD