every once in awhile my phone will say at the top of the screen sim card rejected.... im able to send and recieve messages and make calls but the only way make it disappear is to do a batt pull... any suggestions or someone that has had the same issue....
    05-12-09 10:39 AM
    Have you tried getting a new SIM card from your carrier? (Though it's rather odd it'd say that, as you're on Verizon.)
    05-12-09 10:45 AM
    My guess would be that your phone is what's causing this problem. But, it could also be due to your sim card, might have to get it exchanged. I would suggest going to your carriers store, explain your situation and see what options they give you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 10:45 AM
    every once in awhile my phone will say at the top of the screen sim card rejected.... im able to send and recieve messages and make calls but the only way make it disappear is to do a batt pull... any suggestions or someone that has had the same issue....
    I have the same problem, but I can't make calls or receive data. No idea the solution, but it was working for months normally and now it does not. A soft or hard reset does the trick. It then again happens when I enter a no service area.
    05-12-09 04:30 PM
    I have the same problem, but I can't make calls or receive data. No idea the solution, but it was working for months normally and now it does not. A soft or hard reset does the trick. It then again happens when I enter a no service area.
    The OP can make calls and receive data because their carrier is Verizon (CDMA), so the sim card isn't being used for these functions.
    05-12-09 04:47 PM
    To "fix" the problem (really this will just ignore it)

Go to Option > Mobile Network > Network Technology.

Set the Network Technology to 1XEV instead of Global. This will essentially tell your phone to ignore the SIM card.

Also, have you tried the Torx screw tightening / loosening to fix the "Click" problem? I have read that some people have had SIM problems after doing this fix.
    05-12-09 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD