I don't know if their is any possible way. I just recently moved to Bolivia and I got sent a christmas present which was a blackberry 8330, now I came to find out that the 8330 does not have a sim card slot. Their is absolutly no phone companies that can connect this phone because everything works through sim cards. I wanted to find out if their is any possible way that all the information and service of a sim card can somehow go into a micro sd card, or any other suggestion of what I can do with this phone any help I'll appreciate it. Thank you
    12-28-08 03:15 PM
    The 8330 is a CDMA phone. They store the info into the phone as opposed to storing it on a SIM card.

As far as I know, there is no way to use a microSD card as a substitute. Sorry to say, but you're probably SOL. :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 03:18 PM
    The microSD card slot is used only for memory and not for network connectivity. As a_silent_song said you are probably SOL
    12-28-08 03:22 PM
    That is unfortunate, but you will have to exchange it for a GSM BlackBerry like the 8300, 8310 or 8320. Each of them will accept an SIM card and work in Bolivia.

There is another matter. In order to use the features of a BlackBerry, your carrier needs to offer BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS). If they do not, you will be limited to voice and SMS text only communications.
    12-28-08 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD