... i dnt know how to take off the sim card out of my phone...i know it sounds LAME...but its difficult..i even had another person try it and they couldnt...lol

sooo any tips?
    09-07-09 03:18 AM
    Easiest way to increase post count, replying to post. Kinda odd to start a new thread to increase your post count. As far as the sim card issue, get a small piece of rubber and use that as a sort of thumb grip to assist in the removal of the sim card.
    09-07-09 03:22 AM
    ( im just tryna get my POST high enough....cuz i tired sending out a message but it said i needed to have 10 post...

however,
    i do have a question... i dnt know how to take off the sim card out of my phone...i know it sounds LAME...but its difficult..i even had another person try it and they couldnt...lol

sooo any tips?
    i always use my thumbnail to slide it back
    09-07-09 03:27 AM
    To increase your post count, it's easiest to respond to other's posts, with things you think might work, or even to thank someone for putting a good tip up.

As for the SIM card, I'd recommend perhaps some tape. That will help you get a grip on it as well.
    09-07-09 03:31 AM
    I have edited you post to reflect the question. We discourage members from making pointless posts in order to increase their post count.

The limitations are there to protect our members from PM Spammers. The unfortunate side effect is preventing new members from enganging our members in valid side conversations.

The best way, post a question. Everybody has a question and we are thrilled to share our combined knowledge to help out a new member. We have all been there.

Removing the SIM card or Media Card is best accomplished with a business card or similar piece of thin cardboard. Slip a corner under the flat surface and you can ususally get enough traction to remove it.

Props to Dr. S for the idea of using a rubber band, that should work well too.
    09-07-09 08:33 AM
    What about rubber walrus protectors?

Just for fun, there's also these things that are basically runner thimbles, people who flip through a lot of paper or money tend to use them a lot.

Not just useful for BlackBerry stuff, but other things as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD