Okay so you all might find me ******** but I'm so confused ..

I'm about to buy a bold 9900 tomorrow but what's with this new bb 10? Are they all touchscreen? Does a kind of BB Bold 10 exists? If yes is it with a keyboard or touch? I just want the newest of the newest but with keyboard .. I just need some basic information, sorry for the silly questions..

Thanks in advance
    12-06-12 12:09 PM
    BB10, is the brand new blackberry operating system, that RIM have created from the ground up. its coming early next year. iy is being oficially announced on jan 30th, and the new phones with bb10 will be available shortly after that.

2 phones will be available initially, a full touch screen version and a physical keyboard version. the ohysucal keyboard version is suppose to look similar to the bold 9900 but obviously will feature the new bb10 software. if you can afford to buy a phone at a moments notice then purchase the bold 9900, but if its a commitment your maki g, like a 24 month contract, then I would wait a couple more months till bb10 comes out as the current line of blackberries are very outdated!!! and whole range of new and awesome features will be coming with bb10. youtube bb10 and check it out!!!

hope this helps
    12-06-12 12:21 PM
    Looks like you are crazily mal informed

But anyway, for the sake of helping ill type up a summary for you.

Blackberry 10 is a whole new mobile computing based on QNX. Its a brand new os and we will see its full preview on Jan 30, 2013

The device will be sold probably in feb

The phone will come out with two versions; the full touch and the keyboard

The keyboard, according to the latest leaks looks much like the bold

You can buy an os 7 device right now and they won't be obsolete but if you seriously want the latest and the greatest, wait till the N series comes out!

Sent from my Nintendo NES
    12-06-12 12:24 PM
    Welcome! If there is any way that you can wait to get a new phone, I sure would. BB10 is going to be beyond awesome. Do a search of BB10 on this site and you can watch all kinds of videos. Then you will probably be way more informed than the sales people you are working with. Although BlackBerry 7 will still be supported, BB10 phones will leave them in the dust.
    12-06-12 12:28 PM
    thank you so much guys for your clear answers and your time appreciate it a lot. it helped me so easy to decide i will indeed wait then
    would you maybe be able to link a bb10 with keyboard video ;o cause im only finding the touchscreens ones ;<

looking forward for the bb10 !!!!!!
    12-06-12 12:46 PM
    thank you so much guys for your clear answers and your time appreciate it a lot. it helped me so easy to decide i will indeed wait then
    would you maybe be able to link a bb10 with keyboard video ;o cause im only finding the touchscreens ones ;<

looking forward for the bb10 !!!!!!
    no worrries!... the only leaks/videos that have been demoed of blackberry 10 are from the full touch version. nothing has been shown of the physical keyboars version... well, not videos of it in action at least!
    12-06-12 01:02 PM
    aight thank you ! i'll keep in touch on youtube to check!

thanks again everyone !!
    12-06-12 01:07 PM
    aight thank you ! i'll keep in touch on youtube to check!

thanks again everyone !!
    Just dont get tempted by another platform. It will be worth the wait.
    12-06-12 05:38 PM