Quick question, I have been told by a buddy of mine, if I were to walk into a Carrier and say sign a new contract to get a deal on a phone, I could call and cancel with no fees, within 30 days of me signing? True? Have you done this or, heard of ayone doing this?
    11-27-08 04:18 PM
    A lot of carriers have the 30 day trial with new contracts. If you dont like the phone, service etc, return it, no charge. I did this with Sprint, and USCC with no problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 04:33 PM
    A lot of carriers have the 30 day trial with new contracts. If you dont like the phone, service etc, return it, no charge. I did this with Sprint, and USCC with no problems.

What if I want to keep the phone though, they wont want it back will they?
    11-27-08 04:39 PM
    Yeah, more than likely, you'll have to give them the phone back.

11-27-08 04:43 PM
    Yeah, more than likely, you'll have to give them the phone back.

Wll crap lol. cool, thanks for the response man.
    11-27-08 04:44 PM
    Now that I think of it, I remember seeing a thread that stated you could keep the phone. Let me search for it and I'll post the link here.

11-27-08 04:49 PM
    Found it but result iia about the same. Not much more info: http://forums.crackberry.com/f116/si...-phone-102097/

11-27-08 05:02 PM
    I'm pretty sure they'llwant the phone back- they'll have your credit card number so they'll just charge you for it.
    11-27-08 07:41 PM
    I know a few years ago, my sister signed a new contract w/ Cingular (now AT&T). Before the 30 days were up, she cancelled the contract, and they DID require the phone to be returned.

Hope this helps!
    11-27-08 08:58 PM
    Well from personal experience, you have to give the phone back. I work for T-Mobile, and we have a 20 day grace period and we refund everything, and you have to give back the phone. I use Verizon and was considering starting a new line, my own contract, and asked them this question, and you again get a full refund, but have to give the phone back.
    11-27-08 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD