for some reason I now have to log in each time I visit this site both on my PC and my playbook, anyone the same, is there an issue. thanksBe careful when Speaking, you create the world around you with your words-Navajo
- CrackBerry Addict
11-15-2012, 06:20 AM #2
- 980 Posts
Not quite. On my PC I am kept logged in but on my PB I have to first click on the "log in" link, but once done it recognizes me and I don't actually have to log in. I am using the Crackberry App on the PB which culd be the problem because I just use the website on my PC.
I have noticed that the CB app has a few glitches since the upgrade as well. Maybe I'll try using the website on the PB to see what the differencces are.Posted using my 32 gig Playbook - and 9 times out of 10, my new BB OEM mini keyboard
- 11-15-2012, 06:31 AM #3Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
the 50K CrackBerry challenge
Posted from my phone or pc or tablet that are no better than anyone else's
Hi Thanks for your help I didn't know there was another thread sorry, I would have thanked via the usual but tAsd he "thanks" tab is missing as is my ability to see your post as I write this KBZ1960. It's a pain but staying
As it loaded the tabs came backBe careful when Speaking, you create the world around you with your words-Navajo
- 11-15-2012, 07:56 AM #6
Re: Signing in
I think it acts as if you can only be logged in on one device/pc/laptop. I've noticed that if i log in via my device, I have to log in again when I go to use my laptop.
Also, I got errors on my government laptop yesterday. By afternoon all was well.....security info probably just needed time to propagate.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
"When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" ~Socrates
- 11-15-2012, 09:09 AM #7
passport i guess is working fine for me at the moment.... No glitches. Some people have problems with logging in and displaying the correct username. Hopefully, the awesome team over here would fix it in a jiffy.Thanks For Reading My Post
- By rbasales in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 9Last Post: 01-19-2009, 03:45 PM
- By texasmomto2 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2008, 11:11 PM
- By Seacoast Bargains in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 6Last Post: 05-18-2008, 08:03 AM
- By RJM in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2008, 10:46 PM
- By Pete6 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2008, 01:49 AM