I am trying to add a signature to the emails sent from my Blackberry Curve. I have followed all the directions but when I get to e-mail settings there is not an option listed for auto signature? am i doing something wrong?

also...

I do not want e-mails I send from my computer to be sent to my device. When I click folder redirection the option the instuctions call for is not there

Whats wrong?
    02-26-08 02:08 PM

http://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular
    02-26-08 02:14 PM
    Try setting this up through BIS directly, instead. You can access BIS here:

BlackBerry Internet Service

From there, click the 'Edit' button next to your email address, and then set up your signature there.

If you don't want messages you send to show up on your device, you can set up a filter through that same page. Click the little funnel icon next to your email address. Click on the 'Add Filter' option and then give it any name. Select the 'From field' option from the drop-down list and enter your email address in the 'Contains' box. Make sure the option to not forward to device is marked. Save it.

You should be good to go!
    02-26-08 02:14 PM
    I have a Blackberry 8130 with Verizon. I'm not sure if the same thing goes for the Curve but my instruction manual says you need the Blackberry Enterprise service to add a sig to emails
    02-26-08 02:16 PM
    I have a Blackberry 8130 with Verizon. I'm not sure if the same thing goes for the Curve but my instruction manual says you need the Blackberry Enterprise service to add a sig to emails
    It's probably not the same as I can set up a signature for outgoing emails through att's BIS without a problem, per the instructions I provided in my last post.
    02-26-08 02:24 PM
    Thanks for the help!
    02-26-08 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD