I'm ambidextrous, but mainly use my right hand and keep my berry on my right side.
    12-19-08 11:48 PM
    I'm right handed, keep my BB on the right side. Tried the left out, but wayyy too awkward.

I remember back in the day I used to keep my StarTac, Moto Timeport, and Sony Clie on my right hip.... what was I thinking??? LOL
    12-20-08 12:00 AM
    Right hip or left pocket here
    Right handed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 12:00 AM
    I've been wondering about having the phone too close to my testicles. Stop laughing I'm serious. I herd it's actually dangerous, future reproduction and all.

On a side note do put the phone in the holster face in or face out? I'm worried about the trackball.

So essentially i want to make sure my b*lls are OK.
    12-20-08 12:05 AM
    Always to the left side, whether on hip, sitting on desk, breast
    pocket of jacket, etc...
    12-20-08 12:22 AM
    Mine is always on my right

12-20-08 12:30 AM
    I think it matters if it is a slip in case cause then I don't think it would matter. But if it is a locking holster or a case with a magnetec flap most people would need to wear it on dominate side

12-20-08 12:43 AM
    Always to the left side, whether on hip, sitting on desk, breast
    pocket of jacket, etc...
    I do that with a jacket- always on left when I keep it in a jacket.
    12-20-08 01:19 AM
    ...are there right handed people that have it on the left side, besides MMB916?
    Yeah me. Right handed, all phones have been on the left
    12-20-08 01:25 AM
    Right side. I've done that with every phone I've had.

12-20-08 02:07 AM
    Right handed right side. Thinking about getting the horizontal OEM case and wearing more to the back though

12-20-08 02:28 AM
    Face in on my left hip, weapon on my right
    12-20-08 02:30 AM
    Phone on the left & I swear it vibrates on its own just to make me take her out and fondle her or its just the crack taking over my brain ?
    12-20-08 02:36 AM
    I'm both, right handed and left handed, although mainly right handed. I've always kept my phone on the left side. Simply cause I'm always carrying my pistol on the right side.

12-20-08 04:41 AM
    Left side, right handed. Feels odd the other way and gets in the way of the seatbelt thingie when I'm driving if it's on the right
    12-20-08 07:48 AM
    I dont have a holster etc, if I am carrying it, right hand, if its in my purse, its on the right side, I cant get used to carrying anything lefty, feels like somethings still missing LOL
    12-20-08 08:03 AM
    Curve in right pocket all the time.

Left pocket has keys, wallet, change, etc Have to keep balanced and don't want other things scratching my phone up.

Right handed.
    12-20-08 08:28 AM
    I am right handed and I have had it on the left since day 1. This was initially because I already have something on the right side, but it will stay on the left.

I think this is better for several reasons:

1- If I am doing something I can pull it out of the holster with my left and look at it without having to drop everything.

2- If I am in the car it is a lot easier to reach across the torso to remove it or insert it using the right hand as my arm stays in front. If it was on the right, wearing a big winter coat is more of a pain because you have to angle your arm, move the coat aside, etc.
    12-20-08 11:05 AM
    Right-handed, right side.
    12-20-08 11:12 AM
    For some odd reason, holster on the right side, in-pocket on the left. I just never have been comfortable with things in my right-hand pocket, though I'm right-handed.
    12-20-08 11:14 AM
    left side always
    12-20-08 01:40 PM
    Smack dab, dead center, back of my pants. And reversed. Holster clip out. The vibrations are sweeter. lol.
    12-20-08 01:51 PM
    The vibrations are sweeter. lol.
    12-20-08 01:54 PM
    No holsters. That's really un-cool over here.
    Keycord is also uncool but I am usung it in these last busy days before Xmas. I freak out when I can't remember in which of my pockets I put my Pearl.
    4 pockets in my trousers, 10 options between jackets and coats... and it always seems to end up in another pocket...
    Then I am both left and right handed , that's only for the BB however!
    12-20-08 01:59 PM
    Right side between front or side belt loop and pocket area.

As far as the phone, I have it facing my hip while in the holster so I can take it out and do a quick look (Hey, am I still saving battery life by facing it this way?)
    12-20-08 02:12 PM
85 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD