The security level on blackberry is so high that we cant get an easy vpn service, other mobile platforms they get free vpn but its different with we users. I have been trying to get a free vpn to work on my Z30 since I dont own a paypal account here in africa and all to no avail. Am considering giving out my blackerry devices and go for IOS or Android.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 06:44 AM
    I understand, hope BlackBerry will add pptp vpn soon

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 07:04 AM
    Wow...this is new. Someone actually complaining about BlackBerry's high mobile security?

I hope that this doesn't become a trend.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 07:50 AM
    Wow...this is new. Someone actually complaining about BlackBerry's high mobile security?

I hope that this doesn't become a trend.

Posted via CB10
    Lol, you may have just given Apple a new smear campaign!

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 07:53 AM
    The most original thread title evaaaarrrr!!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 08:02 AM
    Then go buy another phone. Stop complaining about BlackBerry if you don't like the way something is done. Just don't buy or use it. If it's something you want, or you want to know how other people feels about something, then fine, but just putting your opinion across because you don't like something isn't helping anyone. No one actually cares on what phone you have.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76, michaelrb88 and Carl Estes like this.
    09-30-14 08:05 AM
    This is new wow.

From my ? phone
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    09-30-14 10:35 AM
    Im sick of Robellus, how do they justify 60 dollars a month just for the base Phone and text, then force you to pay the following for thier stupid data add ons. THEN limit the amount of devices you can share the data with, then whatever more.

500 MB Data
    $20/month
    1 GB Data
    $25/month
    2 GB Data
    $30/month
    4 GB Data
    $50/month
    6 GB Data
    $65/month
    10 GB Data
    $85/month

This is what I call stupid, It's 2014 comapnies, not 1995, no one in thier right mind would think 500 MB as a base plan is worth that much. F*** data should be 1.5$ per GB. Then you add that price to the 60 dollar base plan. Then it's reasonable and on par with well, Earth.

There's my friggin rant, im done.

BriniaSona, out.
    michaelrb88 and kbz1960 like this.
    09-30-14 10:55 AM
    There's a way to do von the issue is allowing and android phone to do it. You might want to try the raspberry pi version and create a von server at home

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 11:01 AM
    I am sick and tired of android as in my personal experience it is buggy as
    I am sick and tired of iPhones as everyone has one and thow great they are very expensive
    So I have a blackberry, it was cheep dose not crash (for me compared to android)

B11zzard likes this.
    09-30-14 11:01 AM
    I am sick and tired of android as in my personal experience it is buggy as
    I am sick and tired of iPhones as everyone has one and thow great they are very expensive
    So I have a blackberry, it was cheep dose not crash (for me compared to android)

Latest version of Android is more stable then the current version of bb10.
    Purely based on my experience.
    Complaining about Android being buggy is akin to complaining about bbos 4.7. You're out of date.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    09-30-14 11:20 AM
    Im sick of Robellus, how do they justify 60 dollars a month just for the base Phone and text, then force you to pay the following for thier stupid data add ons. THEN limit the amount of devices you can share the data with, then whatever more.

500 MB Data
    $20/month
    1 GB Data
    $25/month
    2 GB Data
    $30/month
    4 GB Data
    $50/month
    6 GB Data
    $65/month
    10 GB Data
    $85/month

This is what I call stupid, It's 2014 comapnies, not 1995, no one in thier right mind would think 500 MB as a base plan is worth that much. F*** data should be 1.5$ per GB. Then you add that price to the 60 dollar base plan. Then it's reasonable and on par with well, Earth.

There's my friggin rant, im done.

BriniaSona, out.
    I prefer my Base plan. Unlimited everything including unlimited tethering 20 quid a month. Yours is a bit expensive

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-30-14 11:54 AM
    Unless someone is forcing you to hold on to your BlackBerry, by all means get rid of your phones and switch.

I'm quite sure the people getting your phones would be really grateful for them.

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-30-14 12:35 PM
    The security level on blackberry is so high that we cant get an easy vpn service, other mobile platforms they get free vpn but its different with we users. I have been trying to get a free vpn to work on my Z30 since I dont own a paypal account here in africa and all to no avail. Am considering giving out my blackerry devices and go for IOS or Android.

Posted via CB10
    By all means go and use something less secure. Just give me your Z30, it works with Cisco VPNs. Maybe your work needs to upgrade their infrastructure to something better, rather than downgrade your phones.
    09-30-14 12:39 PM
    I do not understand your complaints. BlackBerry 10 is compatible out of the box with several VPNs... maybe you do not know how to configure it?
    CDM76 likes this.
    09-30-14 12:42 PM
    I do not understand your complaints. BlackBerry 10 is compatible out of the box with several VPNs... maybe you do not know how to configure it?
    I guess so but unlike android devices, all you have to do is download and connect, with BlackBerry it seems very difficult.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 04:07 PM
    I guess so but unlike android devices, all you have to do is download and connect, with BlackBerry it seems very difficult.

Posted via CB10
    You bypassed looking or asking how to do it yet took your time to rant? Maybe you simply refuse to like BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 04:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    With BlackBerry you do not have to download anything. VPN functionality is included in the OS. I connect to my office through my Z10 with no problems using a VPN.

Just ask the correct configuration parameters and go ahead.
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    09-30-14 04:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    PayPal lunched in many additional countries late July. Although it's not feature filled, you can at least connect it to your Mastercard and make purchases online. What country in Africa are you in?

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 04:22 PM
    I think there are plenty of more valid reasons to dislike BlackBerry than a difficult VPN system. Get someone here to help you and look at all the other features you enjoy to remind yourself on why you use this platform.

The "if you don't like it, get out" argument is old. If you leave they will make fun of you for being a "sheep" and they'll ***** at you here if you try to smear their platform and stay. It's a no-win scenario. Good luck, OP.
    09-30-14 04:31 PM
    Latest version of Android is more stable then the current version of bb10.
    Purely based on my experience.
    Complaining about Android being buggy is akin to complaining about bbos 4.7. You're out of date.

Just updated my android when my z30 was in the shop. No way was android running anywhere close to as smooth as my BlackBerry. Just based on my personal experience.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 04:36 PM
    09-30-14 04:39 PM
    Just updated my android when my z30 was in the shop. No way was android running anywhere close to as smooth as my BlackBerry. Just based on my personal experience.

Posted via CB10
    What phone did you update?

09-30-14 05:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    Go ahead and get rid of it. Its not working for you.

Toodles

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 06:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Which TouchWiz-bloated, Samsung Galaxy whatever device are you using?
    09-30-14 08:20 PM
96 123 ...