Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PestPro#IM
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default SICK

I don't know about all of you, but I love my BB....don't care what anyone one says, I am going to get a BB10.............I am just kind of SICK if hearing all this **** of talking about other phones....if you want to talk about Iphone go to Iphone forum...dont come here and give is your opinon of the BB.....if you dont like BB FINE...then to go to your HOME ROOM and talk about it there...we are all BB lover her..................if you cant handle it then LEAVE ................
    Harold C.
    St. Peters, Mo 63376
    gokulesh likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    954 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AA07827

I hear you buddy and I share your frustration.

I don't think that's going to convince the haters/trolls though.

But yeah, you'd figure they'd have better things to do then to take a dump on a brand/product they don't care much about.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    897 Global Posts

I guess some people are born to stir up trouble and you only empower them by paying attention to them, ignore them and keep loving your BB! Its BlackBerry luurv all the way over here, BB10 cometh, rejoice!
    Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither.
    C. S. Lewis (Mat 6:33)
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,006 Global Posts

False. The open discussion of other phones and the faults of BB is what will make it better. For years RIM ignored or didn't care about its shortcomings, and that is why it is in such a dire situation now.

Did BB lovers really love everything about their Bold, maybe yes, what about the slight incremental upgrades the bold 2 got? Maybe no.

And that is where RIM has stalled at, they make a nice product, then would only add 128 MB of memory or something lame like that. They don't have to be the best at everything, but hearing what consumers want (bigger screens) and other companies are delivering (better browsers) has made BB better today than it was 2 years ago. I can't do half the things I do on my Torch 9810, that I could do on the curve 8900. And BB10 will be an even bigger jump, thanks to nothing but other people talking about other phones, wanting other phones, and pushing RIM to evolve.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by crackcookie View Post
    False. The open discussion of other phones and the faults of BB is what will make it better. For years RIM ignored or didn't care about its shortcomings, and that is why it is in such a dire situation now.

Did BB lovers really love everything about their Bold, maybe yes, what about the slight incremental upgrades the bold 2 got? Maybe no.

And that is where RIM has stalled at, they make a nice product, then would only add 128 MB of memory or something lame like that. They don't have to be the best at everything, but hearing what consumers want (bigger screens) and other companies are delivering (better browsers) has made BB better today than it was 2 years ago. I can't do half the things I do on my Torch 9810, that I could do on the curve 8900. And BB10 will be an even bigger jump, thanks to nothing but other people talking about other phones, wanting other phones, and pushing RIM to evolve.
    I think there is some truth to what you say. But, i think the biggest reason RIM is listening is because people are leaving the platform and hurting them in the pocketbook. I doubt reason for BB10 is RIM having people watching forums like this and acting on it. Besides, it is one thing to be constructively critical versus dumping at every opportunity. There are some folks and we all know who they are, post negatively over 90% of the time and some 100%. These folks have already moved on in most cases and just love to come here and be kill joys. I am with the OP on this one, we are neither stupid nor dumb and we know what is going on out there and some of us have used what is out there but decided that for all its faults we like our BBs better.

G