Come heavy users I want to see how these get really used. I want to see worn keys, dark balls(lol not that), and very worn looking phones. let's show how durable yet they still work....!!!!!

Share some pictures and some short stories.
    07-28-08 10:25 AM
    63 views?????

Anybody.... i would post mine, but it's minty and not really beat up..... you hardcore users gotta have something
    07-29-08 07:09 AM
    Berry abuse is unacceptable

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 07:31 AM
    Most heavy users get some heavy duty protection and clean the trackball regularly... I have actually not seen any Berries in really bad shape before.
    07-29-08 07:32 AM
    Would be hard to do a ton of damage. I was watching the news a few weeks back and the worlds strongest man tried to break a berry and only managed to crack the screen.

07-29-08 07:42 AM
    Well my used 8820 came with scratches on the screen and some of the black paint on the keys is waring down so you can see the white light comming through. But none of that's my fault. My curve on the other hand, I get some pics when I get home.

07-29-08 08:05 AM
    Sorry, my bb is mint! i've only had it 6 days and i have it protected like a baby lamb.

i'll cry if i see beat up berries! Ha

07-29-08 08:17 AM
    My neighbor was beating his berry And his wife called the cops. He is doing 2-3 years now.
    07-29-08 08:26 AM
    63 views?????

Anybody.... i would post mine, but it's minty and not really beat up..... you hardcore users gotta have something
    I would venture to say that these forums are for people who take great care for their BB. I think it'll be quite difficult to find some dilapidated BBs.
    07-29-08 08:32 AM
    Probably very few BB-beaters here on CB, most of us baby the things.
    07-29-08 08:32 AM
    My Curve is like new. I clean it daily...
    07-29-08 08:51 AM
    LOL, the thing is that BB users tend to treat their BBs kindly--one can be a power user without having it look like death on toast.....one only has to find the thread about people keeping them clean to see that, or the threads with the angst about dropping them......even if you got your bb on a "cheap with 2yr deal", it's an expensive phone.....
    07-29-08 09:02 AM
    I type with my fingernails. My back arrow key looks BAD, it makes me want to cry. It just flaked off last week and now I'm watching all the other keys like a hawk. Will try to get a pic this afternoon.

07-29-08 09:03 AM
    I type with my fingernails. My back arrow key looks BAD, it makes me want to cry. It just flaked off last week and now I'm watching all the other keys like a hawk. Will try to get a pic this afternoon.

I guess i should agree with you all.... but most power users that really use their phone and only care it works and not how it looks, i guess can not be found on here. ohh well

Cool i know I would love to see a picture of you Berry. I guess the first to go in the keys.
    07-30-08 07:16 AM
    I guess i should agree with you all.... but most power users that really use their phone and only care it works and not how it looks, i guess can not be found on here. ohh well
    Sounds like you have just reified your own assumption, and assume that others, like you, don't take care of their berry.

I suspect that you'll find exactly the opposite, most take careful care of the Berry, esp. given how much we come to rely on them. Not only that, but they are very easy to protect well, with a number of different options for you depending on your needs.

My berry is flawless, and I too clean it regularly. A little care goes a long way... of course if you are a construction worker you might have a more difficult time than an office worker keeping it scratch free.
    07-30-08 07:32 AM
    I am no construction worker but very far from an office. I work at the BMW manufactoring plant as a welder and I keep mine in my pocket the whole time with my seidio hard case and its scratch free. Actually my case is scratch free aswell.

07-30-08 07:40 AM
    Sounds like you have just reified your own assumption, and assume that others, like you, don't take care of their berry.

Love that word! I had to look it up.
    07-30-08 07:40 AM
    Not a scratch on my curve.
    07-30-08 07:44 AM
    wow, i was hoping to see some beat up berries. unfortunatley mine is only a few months old, so still in pristine condition.
    07-30-08 07:57 AM
    Ditto!
    Unfortuantly I've had mine a month and its still in nearly perfect condition. The only marks ir nicks I have on this phone are the slight swirl marks (that you can barely see unless you really look) from the phone turning on its back on my desk. Other than that, everything is good to go

Hope to be getting a new housing soon, so no need to worry about that.

07-30-08 10:44 AM
    I'm on my second 8830. Just got the darn thing replaced....

Went on a trip to New Orleans ... (STAY AWAY FROM THE HAND GRENADES) ... and my blackberry already has scratches on the bottom left of the screen and the keyboard is all scratched up.

It still works. I just have to deal with some of the scratches.
    07-30-08 10:53 AM
    It appears that if you are a regular CB viewer than you fall into the category of those who baby their 'berry. Me included. First thing I did was get a silicone case and BSE skin. I convinced my gf to get a Pearl also and I did the same for hers immediately. I don't think she would've done that on her own.
    07-30-08 10:55 AM
    mine either....she is one of those throw her phone in pocket book and not care kind of girls. this is why i wouldn't get her a blackberry....
    07-30-08 12:07 PM
    I'm constantly babying mine and making sure it has no scratches or dings.
    07-30-08 12:39 PM
    I'm always babing my pearl, so not a chance to scratch it or ding it. I've even gone so far as to put it inside my wife's china cabinet when I charge it.
    07-30-08 12:46 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD