I think anyone posting photo's on CB of poor condition Berry's should be banned.....
    07-30-08 12:53 PM
    Here's a really neat up blackberry. Its my dads:http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/dogs-52835/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 01:27 PM
    looks like only 1 out of every 26 blackberry owners do not baby their device!
    07-30-08 01:34 PM
    mine looks almost out of the box new except for the trackball which i try to clean everyday
    07-30-08 01:40 PM
    I've had a case on mine since day 1. I'm a heavy user but you wouldn't be able to tell. I doubt any of us have a banged up Berry lol.

Trackball might get a bit dirty but its easy to order a new one or just clean the one we got.

07-30-08 01:57 PM
    For those that baby their BBs, what do you do to clean them?

I have been using rubbing alcohol on a q-tip (not soaking of course) on the keys and between the keys. I also run it over the trackball a few times too. Will that keep the trackball from getting nasty? I'd prefer not to take that trackball assembly all apart.

Also, how about those with BSE? I have the total body kit, and don't know if rubbing alcohol on it will do damage. I need something to shine the BSE up after it gets a little grimey from use.

I'm all about doing a little cleaning very often then a lot a cleaning once in a blue moon.
    07-30-08 02:07 PM
    my front faceplate is falling off, and the battery door is the only think holding the siderails on... but im at work, ill try to get some pics
    07-30-08 02:20 PM
    Mine's like new, wait, I've only had it two months
    07-30-08 02:37 PM
    i actually scratched my screen this am i had a lighter in my pocket i think was the culprit DANGIT!!
    07-30-08 02:42 PM
    Great replies but not picture on here besides the dog biting thread

We love our phones to much..
    08-01-08 10:45 PM
    For those that baby their BBs, what do you do to clean them?

I have been using rubbing alcohol on a q-tip (not soaking of course) on the keys and between the keys. I also run it over the trackball a few times too. Will that keep the trackball from getting nasty? I'd prefer not to take that trackball assembly all apart.

Also, how about those with BSE? I have the total body kit, and don't know if rubbing alcohol on it will do damage. I need something to shine the BSE up after it gets a little grimey from use.

I'm all about doing a little cleaning very often then a lot a cleaning once in a blue moon.

I have a BSE total body on my Pearl. I went to the grocery store and bought a pack of individually wrapped lens cleaner wipes for eyeglasses, computer screens, etc. Works great and cleans the skin up nice and shiny. The people from BSE actually told me that alcohol wipes would be too harsh for the skin.

Back on topic, I have a friend of mine (female ) that throws her Pearl around like a rag doll and it is scratched to high h***. Pains me everytime I hang out with her. It's like BB child abuse.
    08-01-08 11:10 PM
    My first Pearl
    Front:

Back:

And yes, it still works:

My new Pearl in a BSE:
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 08-02-08 at 12:54 AM.
    08-01-08 11:38 PM
    Abuse? Scratches? Dings? NEVER!!! my berry stays in a case....and on the rare occasion it gets taken out of it...it's in mint condition. Looks as good as it did fresh out of the box.
    08-01-08 11:55 PM
    great pictures. some hardcore use on that one!!!!!
    08-02-08 12:08 AM
    My pearl has been in an otterbox since day one. She is in still in out of the box condition.

08-02-08 12:08 AM
    great pictures. some hardcore use on that one!!!!!
    A lot of that damage came from forgetting to take it off
    during drills, MVA's, and fires. I treat the current 2 much better,
    but I don't obsess over them.

Captain - Rescue 6
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 08-02-08 at 12:35 AM.
    08-02-08 12:33 AM
    My work berry looks like it went through a couple of cat fights and rooftop drops.

08-02-08 01:35 AM
    My work berry looks like it went through a couple of cat fights and rooftop drops.

Jay you gotta put up pics. I can't be alone here
    08-02-08 01:38 AM
    I am in the tile setting business, the only way to go is otterbox. i have had my curve for several months now and it is still as good a new.
    08-02-08 04:08 AM
    My first Pearl
    Front:

Back:
    *weaps for that Pearl*
    08-19-08 12:00 AM
    Poor berry *cries* My berry would have nightmares if I show her this... poor thing. May your berry rest in piece
    08-19-08 12:14 AM
    Poor berry *cries* My berry would have nightmares if I show her this... poor thing. May your berry rest in piece
    Rest in peace my patootie, I just sold it for parts for $100
    And yes I showed the buyer the pics.
    08-19-08 12:27 AM
    In a few days I can post pics of what happens when a hammer meets a BB Pearl.

Non stop violence!
    08-19-08 12:31 AM
    I think I may have dropped my Curve once, and I almost cried...
    08-19-08 12:53 AM
    If you do something bad to your BB, that only means... you will burn on the hight tech ****!

08-19-08 01:07 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD