I talk about how great blackberries are almost everyday. If someone I know is looking to get a new phone, I will try to sway them to buy a blackberry. I also like to show off all the cool things my berry can do, and I guess I rub it in my friend�s faces. Its because of this my friends are always saying RIM should pay me for all the promoting blackberries so much.��.So the question I�m asking is�..are you guys the same, or am I alone?
    10-30-08 09:57 PM
    Yea pretty much lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-08 10:44 PM
    heck yea i should be. i should have RIM clothes and shoes as much as im on my berry.
    10-30-08 10:49 PM
    I work for Sprint and sell Blackberry to most...one addict at a time lol =o)

10-30-08 10:59 PM
    Haha, go to work for a carrier as a sales rep...you'll get your compensation then
    10-30-08 11:38 PM
    This is the exact reason I'm thinking of applying to be a Rogers rep when I move to Edmonton next summer...I probably know more about Blackberries than most reps do!
    10-31-08 12:21 AM
    Now I feel like a schoolyard Crackberry pusher... Don't get the wrong idea, I don't really hang around schoolyards.

I evangelize Blackberry, especially when I hear 'iPhone"... then I start asking the questions "what are you going to use it for... Gaming & surfing or communicating, emailing, business, commerce... I could go on
    10-31-08 12:32 AM
    i keep telling my friend to get the bold so i can play with it lol
    10-31-08 12:43 AM
    i'm the exact same way!! i wish i had shirts, hats, and all of these things from RIM. i would wear/use them all the time. i've applied for so many stores of all carriers around where i live. at&t, verizon, tmo, and sprint. they never bothered to call me. now i've never worked in the cellphone business, but i do know alot about them. i would love to work for a carrier. i've been in sales before, but never with phones. but give me 5 minutes with a customer and i'll guarantee you he'll be walking out with a Blackberry.
    10-31-08 08:44 AM
    I work for ?71 and get stuff from the RIM all the time. I give customers RIM pens, notepads, hats, all kinds of stuff. Always promoting the addiction!

10-31-08 10:11 AM
    I know I should. Just like Lambo, I'm always showing up my friends LG Dare with all the thngs I can do on my BB.

Side note- I believe there should be a BlackBerry sponsored car in NASCAR. They have one for Motorola, why not BB?

10-31-08 10:18 AM
    I really don't have to push the BlackBerry, it seems like everyone I know is switching. I can't go anywhere without seeing at least one person I don't know with a BlackBerry.

I should be sponsored by CrackBerry.com, though. I tell everyone who asks me anything about my phone to come here.
    10-31-08 10:32 AM
    I could use a race sponsor. I'll put some RIM stickers on my bike and wear a BB on my hip! Come on guys...
    10-31-08 11:00 AM
    Haha I guess I'm a pusher....lol
    10-31-08 01:25 PM
    I should totally be sponsored by RIM! I'm constantly trying to convince people to switch and I can answer virtually any BB question one might have. When I see someone with a BB, I always ask them how their liking it and I offer them tips.
    10-31-08 01:34 PM
    I would take free phones over $. Always having the latest and greatest for me! I do have the BlackBerry logo tattooed on my body, so I am already committed. My local VZW stores tech even asks me questions about how to's.

11-01-08 01:06 PM
    since I got my BB in Aug. I have converted 5 people (including my hubby who hated mine for the first month and has now said he will never have any other kind of phone).
    11-01-08 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD