Can anyone pls help. I can't add an address to the address book directly from an incoming email. It did this when I. First got it,but now I have to manually type each address. I did make the mistake of syncing with facebook and got double downloading of msgs so I deleted the connection, but FB then removed all existing addresses but three. Isn't there an option to 'add to addressbook' each time I get an email? The address book will not sync with my main email which is yahoo. Cannot understand this as password is fine.
    Do I really have to manually type each address?? Thanks so much C
    10-24-12 11:13 AM
    Can anyone pls help. I can't add an address to the address book directly from an incoming email.
    What phone/OS? You should just be able to highlight the address in the "from" field, click the trackpad and choose "add to contacts".
    10-24-12 11:16 AM
    I have playbook, not a phone, so those options do not exist
    11-22-12 10:40 PM
    It should be. The only way I see is to either forward or reply and then copy the Addy and go to contacts and add it.
    11-22-12 10:51 PM
    It's pretty simple, in your open email press on the name of the person that sent you the message then a little tab comes up, press on add new, the contact Window will open up with the info, just press the save button on the upper right corner, that's one new contact.
    castoridae and kbz1960 like this.
    11-22-12 11:34 PM
    It's pretty simple, in your open email press on the name of the person that sent you the message then a little tab comes up, press on add new, the contact Window will open up with the info, just press the save button on the upper right corner, that's one new contact.
    Well I'll be. I looked in the help file and wasn't anything in there that I found.
    castoridae likes this.
    11-23-12 07:27 AM
    If you use this for business, and you want to one up this, get the gwabbit ap. It can read the signiture in the e-mail and add everything in the contact (name, address, phone...etc)
    11-23-12 08:47 AM
    Words cannot describe how happy I am to learn this -- thanks so much!!
    11-23-12 07:11 PM
    your welcome
    11-23-12 07:29 PM