RIM is trying to reduce its product offering count. I think they will just stay with 3 touchscreens and three qwerty for the forseeable future. Of course the Playbooks will also be available.
    Not a bad idea, though I would reduce even that.
    09-06-12 07:00 AM
    my answer is no! 3.7-4.3 inches is the right size for a smartphone. if beyond that, i'd rather get a tablet which is a 7 inch.
    09-06-12 08:31 AM
    I have used my gnote since the release date. I love the size of the phone and have had no issues with it being too big. for me it is the perfect size phone.
    Please make a 5 inch or bigger BB10!
    dadymon likes this.
    09-06-12 11:38 AM
    Trust me. The g note is not easy to handle. It's fun. But it's not quick to do anything with that size. I am using it for the past 6 months, and to me, it's the worst of both worlds. It's neither a phone nor a tablet which I can use instead of my laptop.

I am waiting for the 10 inch play book

Sent from my SG-Note
    Oh snap. I'm currently waiting for 2, which is rumored to be slightly bigger also.

It would be nice if they did, but they don't really have anything that would benefit from it. BBM may be good for those who live on it.
    09-06-12 01:09 PM
    There seems to be a market for a Note size device, but time will tell if it's a one-off or whether interest will remain once the market is saturated with 7 inch tablets.
    I would not buy one. Would not fit correctly in my jeans or my suits.
    I think the market will remain. I have a PB and a Galaxy Tab. I'd never make calls from anything 10" or even 7". Even using bluetooth, just too unwieldy. But there are times when I really only want to haul around one device. Something Note or Note 2 size would be perfect. I don't mind a belt holster and I mostly always use bluetooth.
    09-06-12 02:06 PM
    the question is did it fit in all pockets, some folks wear baggy skater jeans with huge pockets others wear tighter fitting pants. my girlfriend wears skin tight jeans and a curve barely fits in her pocket.

another question i'd also ask is if it does fit in your pocket will it be comfortable for the user to keep it there or will it feel awkward when sitting or walking
    For me, it just needs to fit in a suit coat pocket. I take my 9780 everywhere, but always have to decide whether to carry my Playbook, because it doesn't comfortably fit in a pocket. Phones have gotten bigger and bigger. I'm not so sure the Note size device won't change the paradigm for many.
    09-06-12 02:38 PM
    BlackBerry 10 Aristo Specs Revealed; Shows 1.5GHz Krait Quad Core - N4BB

Makes perfect sense to me.
    This sized device is so popular for Samsung that the renamed the entire line of Tables. Did anyone notice that its not the Galaxy Note 10.1

Go RIM! I like the different form factors, and the aspect ratio is the same. Sweet!
    10-01-12 09:18 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD