What do u think friends?? Can we see a merge between two community crackberry and wpcentral?? Dan and Kevin r already a good friends... :P

Sent from my Sankha Omnia
    09-03-13 10:12 PM
    BlackBerry should buy Microsoft :P

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 10:13 PM
    Don't think they'd have much use for Bb having already bought Nokia recently.
    09-03-13 10:14 PM
    Yes and integrate outlook and office in the BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 10:15 PM
    There is rumor that ms is looking for bb. But is there any reason specifically?? In my opinion they r for qnx what do u think??

Sent from my Sankha Omnia
    09-03-13 10:25 PM
    God no they would probably scrap BB10 and push windows phone on to future BlackBerrys.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    09-03-13 10:42 PM
    Resources are the only thing I envy of Microsoft's. They can pay off any developer.

Posted by Z10
    09-03-13 10:43 PM
    probably they just wanna buy the enterprise division of blackberry not the hardware
    09-03-13 11:01 PM
    What about if ms wl buy bb then produce a phone which have dual booting os inside it one is windows other is bb10.. :P i know im in a dream land.. But im a huge fan of these two guyz..

Sent from my Windows Phone Omnia W
    09-03-13 11:01 PM
    There's plenty that is attractive about BlackBerry for a buyer but the hardware and OS, I don't think so. The NOC and network infrastructure as well as the patents and enterprise division would make a good fit for Microsoft. Nokia would be the consumer division and BlackBerry for enterprise. It could work for them. Do I want to see it happen? Not really but business is business.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 11:07 PM
    I'm not hoping ms to buy BlackBerry. But their marketing is better

Channel : C000FA856 | Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    09-03-13 11:10 PM
    There's plenty that is attractive about BlackBerry for a buyer but the hardware and OS, I don't think so. The NOC and network infrastructure as well as the patents and enterprise division would make a good fit for Microsoft. Nokia would be the consumer division and BlackBerry for enterprise. It could work for them. Do I want to see it happen? Not really but business is business.

Posted via CB10

you told the reality. But i was telling about a dream for guyz like me. Who love both platform... Ms as first pc nd bb as first smart phone..

09-03-13 11:13 PM
    Should microsft buy blackberry?
    MS has invested billions of dollars to unify everything into a single OS, because they want that one OS to run everything they offer. Thus, if they bought BB, they would cancel all further BB10 development and announce end dates for BB7/BB10 support. I'm sure they'd offer some consideration for customers willing to move to WP8 (discounted phones, etc.), but that would be it for BB. MS has less than zero interest in doing anything with BB10.
    chataddicted, bitek and Roo Zilla like this.
    09-04-13 02:38 AM
    Or maybe, Nokia buys BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 03:34 AM
    No because Microsoft would kill bb10. I do not see Microsoft supporting to separate operating systems. I would rather see samsung buying blackberry. This company would have more reasons to develop bb10 to separate from android

Sent from Tapatalk using BlackBerry Z10
    09-04-13 03:35 AM
    I wanted MS to buy BlackBerry at one time but now that they bought Nokia I think they would just shut BB down. I want BlackBerry to exist to build software and hardware and now I feel MS wouldn't want that. I agree with the few people that want Samsung and BB to partner

Marijuana news, Strain Reviews, Pics, etc. Come hang out with us at Roc's Corner C000A8BE4.
    09-04-13 04:37 AM
    No because Microsoft would kill bb10. I do not see Microsoft supporting to separate operating systems. I would rather see samsung buying blackberry. This company would have more reasons to develop bb10 to separate from android

Sent from Tapatalk using BlackBerry Z10
    i dont think samsung wl buy bb. Cz. They dont need any os r8 now... They r currently all in with android and there own os r dead like bada. I dont thnk they wl take another risk to buy bb10. If they leave android or ditch with google their market share will be taken up by other android oem like sony htc micromax etc.

09-04-13 04:53 AM
    Lol does Microsoft even have that kind of audacity and cash to do so, especially after buying Nokia?

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 05:15 AM
    I doubt they would keep two OS running and which one would they kill?

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 06:20 AM
    Lol does Microsoft even have that kind of audacity and cash to do so, especially after buying Nokia?

Posted via CB10
    are you seriously comparing one of the richest companies on earth to blackberry's cash situation?
    chataddicted likes this.
    09-04-13 06:29 AM
    God no they would probably scrap BB10 and push windows phone on to future BlackBerrys.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    The bolded part above is almost definitely true.
    09-04-13 06:37 AM
    Personally, I don't think it will happen....unless, MS wanted to have also have access to what BlackBerry has to offer and start to create a Frankenstein Smartphone. Plus, with the resources at MS, no major hurry to bring something to market right away. Do I think it will happen? Who knows. Would I buy something combined from the three.......No doubt!!! Old School Nokia fan here and an embarrassing number of BlackBerries.

OR

Thinking out of the box, have two or three different smartphones under the MS umbrella.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 06:45 AM

Posted via CB10

Microsoft paid for Nokia in cash with some of it's $60+ billion offshore cash stash. They had about $68+ billion or so on hand total, a few less now obviously since they spent some on Nokia. Even if they didn't want to purchase Nokia with cash, they could have easily done so by floating bonds. MSFT's bond ratings are just a tad below major governments (like the US Treasury) and equal to or greater than any other company on earth.
    Last edited by Roo Zilla; 09-04-13 at 07:10 AM.
    09-04-13 06:56 AM
    Okay, maybe I misunderstood the financial strength of Microsoft but I very highly doubt so they will buy BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 07:06 AM
    Buy it, kill it...WP win! no

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 07:23 AM
29 12