Damn it hahaha I was sold on the Q n excited actually until that last post hahahaha fak thanks man. W.e I'll get the Q and if the new Q is that good I'll have a spare iPhone to sell for it lol
    02-09-14 09:53 PM
    Damn it hahaha I was sold on the Q n excited actually until that last post hahahaha fak thanks man. W.e I'll get the Q and if the new Q is that good I'll have a spare iPhone to sell for it lol
    Haha well I'd go with the Q10 either way. Like everyone's been saying, you don't know how long you'll be waiting for the new Q. A new phone release doesn't necessarily mean it'll be sold by every carrier within 6 months. Especially with carriers views of BlackBerry right now haha

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 09:59 PM
    Oh! Also, as soon as the get the Q10 I would use Sanchesi and download the 10.2.1 update right away. If you're on Verizon then you'd be stuck at like 10.1 I believe.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 10:01 PM
    Oh! Also, as soon as the get the Q10 I would use Sanchesi and download the 10.2.1 update right away. If you're on Verizon then you'd be stuck at like 10.1 I believe.

Posted via CB10
    I'm with Rogers in Canada, update available right away. I'll let you know when I pick it up!
    02-09-14 10:06 PM
    I think the new CEO has made a couple things clear and he seems to be quite focused. First, BlackBerry is no longer focusing on the consumer market. And second, the company cannot afford any longer to see huge losses in hardware.

I think that means we should not be thinking about new BlackBerry devices the way we've thought about them in the past. I wouldn't hold your breath for new phones coming any time soon, unless you are in Asia. I can see more in terms of software updates rather than new devices. So unless you are in Asia, get that Q. It's great now and will only get better with new software which we will likely see more of, than new devices.

Time for us all to believe the CEO when he says his focus is on business and software, not the consumer specs race and devices.
    velkod likes this.
    02-09-14 10:12 PM
    If it is the keyboard that attracts you to a Q10, try typing on the larger Z30. I would say the typing experience on the Z30 is every bit as good as on a keyboard, plus you get the extra screen real estate and a better antennae.
    velkod likes this.
    02-09-14 10:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Verizon was the first to release 10.2 in states if I'm correct. Remember reading on it in the forums

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 10:40 PM
    If it is the keyboard that attracts you to a Q10, try typing on the larger Z30. I would say the typing experience on the Z30 is every bit as good as on a keyboard, plus you get the extra screen real estate and a better antennae.
    It's not just the keyboard. I feel like I'm wasting my Z10 capability just by using it as a work phone. Screen size for videos and apps n such. Turn my Z10 into my fun phone instead of my iPhone 4s. Have Q for emails, text and calling etc.
    02-10-14 12:00 AM
33 12