I'm all apple but the phone ,all BlackBerry (z10,z30 and Passport) the PASSPORT is awesome. Access, Quick and the camera is pretty neat. Still breaking it in and finding it berry impressive. I downloaded Slacker,Deezer and Spotify. Oh on my z30 have Netflix but some apps have to loaded through the 1MOBILE Market app store, some apps aren't on BlackBerry world or amazon app store. I find that BlackBerry is getting dismissed by people because salespeople at cellstores saying there dead and also they don't get an incentive to sell it.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 07:39 PM
    I say go.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    10-20-14 07:51 PM
    finding it berry impressive.
    lol.... love it..... "berry impressive"
    10-20-14 08:02 PM
    If you have doubts about staying, it's probably time to go. You can always come back later if you're not satisfied with what you went to. Everyone has different needs, and sometimes seeing what other platforms have to offer will strengthen your resolve about what you want/need. Good luck with your decision.
    10-20-14 08:12 PM
    I say go.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    Agree...time to move on as Apps are were its at.
    10-20-14 08:39 PM
    Well that was a waste of time, be a big boy and do what you want.
    10-20-14 08:45 PM
    Why are you harping back to Jim and Mike days, for gods sake, get over it man. Move forward. That being said, I DO NOT NEED TO WATCH NETFLIX on my smartphone, I really don't. Not enough hours in a day for that. If I am going to watch some brain candy, I'll turn on the TV.
    moyah8 and spikesolie like this.
    10-20-14 09:10 PM
    Long long time BlackBerry user here.
    Decision making was a critical part in your medical training, wasn't. It? So I leave it for yourself to decide.
    KingOfQwerty and spikesolie like this.
    10-20-14 09:38 PM
    Do whatever you want to do.

Posted via CrackBerry App on my Samsung Note 3
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-20-14 10:00 PM
    . Sailfish OS is Android compatible and has Google services.
    did you just make that up? https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid...os+google+play
    nothing on here suggests that google services is pre-installed to Sailfish OS
    spikesolie likes this.
    10-20-14 10:09 PM
    Grass isn't greener on the other side. You'll be back to BlackBerry in no time.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 10:37 PM
    Seriously?! Some of you are complete ****** no word actually used.. just fill in the blank yourselves with whatever suits you!

It's not an issue about "moving-on".. there are people out there, and I've met way too many of them who say they've loved BlackBerry for as long as they can remember. You can list security and what not, but to an individual asking a community about whether to leave where they've been for so long or stay, I mean come on. Yeah people want to evolve in their life, they want things that will make them better at their job. Is it wrong to want BlackBerry as a tool that can assist us in a way no other company can?

Go ahead and talk about Android and whatever other company is out there doing what "THEY" have to do! But what does BlackBerry have to do to keep its community going? I too often think of Windows or Sony devices, but my heart tells me to stay with BlackBerry because I feel safe, I feel comfortable, I feel as if I can trust this company to do better knowing no matter what, it will produce something I can relate to and relate with. So many people have kept their old BB's.. doesn't that tell you people something? Don't go chastising this guy and telling him to leave the community, is that what you would do to a new user who has never used a BlackBerry but wants to and is thinking of using another device? No.. I've seen most people on here post such humble things instead of trying to rid someone.

Earlier I posted in another thread that I won't be getting the Passport simply because "I don't feel it".. that means I'm going to stick with my z30 like previous users who still have their Bold 9900 or z10 just because they like it. If BlackBerry can't bring users who are still on the old OS to the new BB10, then it's simply their fault for not doing enough to widen their target audience. I've only been a BlackBerry user since 2006, that probably doesn't warrant any sort of gratitude or anything, but I genuinely love the phone(s) this company has provided to me over the years. I cannot see myself ever going back to an old LG flip phone, or the LG Venus, or my Motorola pizza hut flip phone.. or my HTC with its stylus.

BlackBerry is BlackBerry, they haven't done anything to convince me otherwise of leaving but I'm staying right where I am because I feel secure enough with what I have. So perhaps my advice is this: ask yourself whether you are content with having the BlackBerry you currently have and waiting until the time is right to find another BlackBerry when one is released. If you are not, then see what is out there, see what other communities have to offer if your own doesn't have anything to make you feel connected anymore.
    10-20-14 11:04 PM
    ...If you stay there will trouble... and if you leave it will be double...

Posted via CB10
    m3mb3rsh1p likes this.
    10-20-14 11:15 PM
    - Yawn ... please go .. Don't need a monologue about it, btw the new BB passport is possibly the best phone out there in the market and blows the iPhone 6 away .. bt hey it's ok you can leave
    10-20-14 11:15 PM
    Great artical
    I will say that
    Put android in bb10 is the BlackBerry worst diceason
    Amazon will ruin BlackBerry
    Android apps runs very slow ans blind app permitions and where is sequirty BlackBerry if u are playing android apps in blond permitions

Puting android run time in bb10 will ruin BlackBerry I will say that

posted via Q10
    10-20-14 11:16 PM
    Seriously?! Some of you are complete ****** no word actually used.. just fill in the blank yourselves with whatever suits you!

It's not an issue about "moving-on".. there are people out there, and I've met way too many of them who say they've loved BlackBerry for as long as they can remember. You can list security and what not, but to an individual asking a community about whether to leave where they've been for so long or stay, I mean come on. Yeah people want to evolve in their life, they want things that will make them better at their job. Is it wrong to want BlackBerry as a tool that can assist us in a way no other company can?

Go ahead and talk about Android and whatever other company is out there doing what "THEY" have to do! But what does BlackBerry have to do to keep its community going? I too often think of Windows or Sony devices, but my heart tells me to stay with BlackBerry because I feel safe, I feel comfortable, I feel as if I can trust this company to do better knowing no matter what, it will produce something I can relate to and relate with. So many people have kept their old BB's.. doesn't that tell you people something? Don't go chastising this guy and telling him to leave the community, is that what you would do to a new user who has never used a BlackBerry but wants to and is thinking of using another device? No.. I've seen most people on here post such humble things instead of trying to rid someone.

Earlier I posted in another thread that I won't be getting the Passport simply because "I don't feel it".. that means I'm going to stick with my z30 like previous users who still have their Bold 9900 or z10 just because they like it. If BlackBerry can't bring users who are still on the old OS to the new BB10, then it's simply their fault for not doing enough to widen their target audience. I've only been a BlackBerry user since 2006, that probably doesn't warrant any sort of gratitude or anything, but I genuinely love the phone(s) this company has provided to me over the years. I cannot see myself ever going back to an old LG flip phone, or the LG Venus, or my Motorola pizza hut flip phone.. or my HTC with its stylus.

BlackBerry is BlackBerry, they haven't done anything to convince me otherwise of leaving but I'm staying right where I am because I feel secure enough with what I have. So perhaps my advice is this: ask yourself whether you are content with having the BlackBerry you currently have and waiting until the time is right to find another BlackBerry when one is released. If you are not, then see what is out there, see what other communities have to offer if your own doesn't have anything to make you feel connected anymore.
    Wow...Dude it's a Cell phone. Nothing to get all worked up about. Ops has been on CB since 2012 and has contributed all of Five post (including this one), so if Ops wants to move to another device, then i'm all for it.
    moyah8 and spikesolie like this.
    10-20-14 11:17 PM
    BlackBerry is going mad things.
    I am using BlackBerry only for keybord and nativ apps

posted via Q10
    10-20-14 11:17 PM
    Great artical
    I will say that
    Put android in bb10 is the BlackBerry worst diceason
    Amazon will ruin BlackBerry
    Android apps runs very slow ans blind app permitions and where is sequirty BlackBerry if u are playing android apps in blond permitions

Puting android run time in bb10 will ruin BlackBerry I will say that

posted via Q10
    Android apps plus Passport = slow? You are making bull**** up.
    10-20-14 11:18 PM
    You should go) )

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 11:49 PM
    Another one! Why don't we just have a forum dedicated to those who want to say bu bye. post your sob story and move on. Every upgrade to BB10 is leaps and bounds above the last. If it's not for you then why let an outsider you don't even know try to sway your decision?. Pack up, Back up and move on. Dont let the door hit you.
    10-20-14 11:56 PM
    Another one! Why don't we just have a forum dedicated to those who want to say bu bye.
    Yes there is....
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...thread-260887/
    10-21-14 12:33 AM
    And what do you want BlackBerry to do to get these native apps? Netflix publicly stated they didn't want to make an app for BBW because " BlackBerry devices are not media consumption devices" or some stupid statement of the sort. When you have this kind of ignorance from these first party app developers you should realize that it's completely their fault and not BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Why is that ignorance Dave? Just because you who earlier stated "recently came over because of Bb 10" feels it is? So Ya call Netflix ignorant because they don't want to invest in a failing company, BBRY maybe fine and all rainbows and sunshine in your world but there's a ton of us here who feel BBRY has let us down and then turned away to satisfy a small minority. Almost 75% of native developers have left because it's not profitable to make apps for a barely 1% market share.
    BBRY is shooting themselves in the foot by chasing away consumers and such, ignoring the call the go out and put out money to get developers back and interested in their system again, advertise to the public, try and get it rolling again....no they sit back and design old style phones that got them into this predicament in the first place.
    So Ya, it's not everyone else's fault pal, it's BBRY's and it always has been

Sent from my HTC one M8 using Tapatalk HD
    10-21-14 01:01 AM
    Why is that ignorance Dave? Just because you who earlier stated "recently came over because of Bb 10" feels it is? So Ya call Netflix ignorant because they don't want to invest in a failing company, BBRY maybe fine and all rainbows and sunshine in your world but there's a ton of us here who feel BBRY has let us down and then turned away to satisfy a small minority. Almost 75% of native developers have left because it's not profitable to make apps for a barely 1% market share.
    BBRY is shooting themselves in the foot by chasing away consumers and such, ignoring the call the go out and put out money to get developers back and interested in their system again, advertise to the public, try and get it rolling again....no they sit back and design old style phones that got them into this predicament in the first place.
    So Ya, it's not everyone else's fault pal, it's BBRY's and it always has been

Sent from my HTC one M8 using Tapatalk HD
    Many companies did the very least of dropping in a apk in BBW.

Posted via CB10
    spikesolie likes this.
    10-21-14 01:12 AM
    God Damn it, not one of these threads again.

You are an adult. Do whatever you want.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z10
    10-21-14 01:29 AM
    10-21-14 02:19 AM
72 123