Hello Everyone

So I have been a Blackberry abuser for the past year now, spending upwards of 8 hours a day on my Bold shooting off texts, emails, BBM's and what not. I switched over from a dumb phone back in the summer of 2011 and I was amazed by the capabilities of the phone. However I have been noticing something, the hardware of the 9900 is AMAZING. THE KEYBOARD IS AMAZING!!! I can literally write an entire thread on how awesome the keyboard is. However apart from that, the OS7 is complete crap!!! I am not sure if it is just my bold, but no matter what I do, it lags and always the hour glass comes up, even for simple tasks like zooming into a picture. Now I know all the tricks like deleting logbooks etc, I even did a full reset, but its still slow.

So my big question is, should I stay with Blackberry and wait for the new QNX, or switch over to android? I have heard rumours that Blackberry 10 Smartphones will be all touch. The keyboard and BBM really is the only reason its keeping me from Android, but if BB 10 phones are all touch screen, should I just get a Galaxy S3 when it comes out?

Also will Blackberry 10 also be similar to the playbook QNX? I have a playbook and its also getting memory leaks!!! I will have zero apps open, but only 200mb of ram avaliable.

ARGGGHHHH Blackberry!!!! You make such awesome hardware but seriously your OS is very lacking!!!
    04-03-12 10:28 PM
    When you are ready to upgrade

look at everything available at the time and make your choice
    if you are upgrading tomorrow, I say sure try a Samsung, and then when BB10 QWERTY launches give it a try.

we can only speculate about BB10 and what it will be.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-03-12 10:30 PM
    Yea what I have planned is if they make a BlackBerry London type smartphone only then sorry rim I have to jump ship but if it's a blackberry blade like phone then yes BB10 it is!!
    04-03-12 10:39 PM
    Ride your 9900 out until they launch a Bold style BB 10 device.
    04-04-12 12:35 AM
    If you want to switch no one is stopping you. It's your call so good luck with whatever you decide.
    04-04-12 01:29 AM
    If you are on a contract with your 9900, just stick to it because your Carrier might have a good deal to offer you with a BB10 phone.

But like what everyone will tell you, you have all the freedom in the world to choose. It all boils down on how your phone can satisfy your needs.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    04-04-12 01:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD