Guys I need some advice. I have the chance to get a curve at the moment, but with the 9000 just around the corner it's hard to make a decision. So I turn to my fellow addicts for advice. Would you guys wait and cop the 9000 when it releases, or buy the Curve and then buy the 9000 later on just incase of bugs with it at first??
Maybe I got too excited because I seen that Kevin had the 9000. Had me in hopes of maybe that it would be releasing real soon....Only reason why I got the idea is because it seems to work flawlessly so far
i would honestly start out with a curve, especially if youve never owned a blackberry before. its very user friendly, and is honestly a great phone. plus, my biggest issue with the 9000 is not only a release date that doesnt even exist (correct me if im wrong,) but also a price that is rumoured to loom near the $1000 mark. for that price, that phone better make me breakfast and tidy my house. its gonna come down in price after being released, so i say get the curve now and enjoy it.
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.