I just got a thing from verizon saying I can get 2 year promotional pricing!!! I don't know what to do though. Should I wait for the Tour or should I get the storm??? I need some help guys!!!

Thanks
    05-15-09 03:13 PM
    Wait for the Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 03:15 PM
    Wait for the Tour, definitley...
    05-15-09 03:17 PM
    oh man, thread #452 this week asking that question. Why would anyone think the Storm is a good idea?!?!

This is a no brainer, wait for the Tour
    05-15-09 03:17 PM
    Or wait for your contract to expire with VZW soon and explore other options. Like GSM.
    05-15-09 03:20 PM
    Or wait for your contract to expire with VZW soon and explore other options. Like GSM.
    I agree with that. GSM is far superior to CDMA. I would look into T-Mobile, T-Mobile+BB=A match made in heaven

But...... If you want to stick with Verizon, wait for the Tour.
    05-15-09 05:16 PM
    I was faced with this same choice recently. My Curve was getting long in the tooth and I really wanted something new. I was originally just going to wait for the Tour because I wanted a phone with a physical keyboard, but since I spend a lot of time on the web with my phone the extra screen real estate on the Storm was attractive.

I ended up going for the Storm, upgraded to a leaked OS right away and I'm happy with it.
    05-15-09 05:19 PM
    There is rumor of a "Storm 2" coming out "shortly". I have no concrete details. Both Engadget and Gizmodo have rumor-write-ups.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD