Is there an end date to the offer?
    Picking up another Q, Q?
    05-23-14 02:29 PM
    The advantages of buying directly from BlackBerry is that you get the STL100-3, pretty much the Swiss Army Knife of Z10s, it comes unlocked, and you don't have to buy any kind of plan to get it.
    Shop BlackBerry - Take 0 off Z10 Q10 and Q5-original.jpg

Wish they had all models....
    05-23-14 02:31 PM
    Picking up another Q, Q?
    I'm in a muddle. I want a white Q but I want to wait for the next Q but this is a really good deal but I'll hate myself if I jump the gun and then I want the other one but I always say a bird in hand etc etc etc.....

See? Muddle.
    pantlesspenguin and Couver81 like this.
    05-23-14 02:47 PM
    Purchased a Q10 before the sale was over. But the "Shop Blackberry Canada" needs a little help. I have purchased many things online (including Crackberry) and the process for each was generally quite simple. SBBC - sent me confirm of order - but that's it. Nothing in the way of 'Expect your order ___ days or You"ll receive a tracking number in __ days'.
    ShopBlackBerry is a third-party order processing facility with limited inventory and a barely in time (BIT) logistics model in partnership with BlackBerry Corporate. Hell they advertised a micro-sized portable projector for the BlackBerry smartphone and never had any in stock. I rank ShopBlackBerry as worse than BlackBerry, not that BlackBerry deserves any sympathy for the constant logistical screw-ups. Does any company / business care about its customers?
    05-25-14 10:28 AM
    Is there an end date to the offer?
    First, please don't look up my post history and see that I've told people in the past to move on with the times and forget about the Q10.

I just purchased a Q10. Like within the last 5 minutes. I was checking out and saw the promo code box, so I Binged BB promo codes, copied one, entered it, and bam $100 off. The code I got said good to the 31st.

Also went to AT&T site and bought and Otterbox Defender for $5.

Hopefully in a few days I'll be set. This Android crap just isn't cutting the mustard, I don't use Google services, battery life blows, and I remember how satisfied I was with the 9810.
    stlabrat likes this.
    05-25-14 02:04 PM
    I'm in a muddle. I want a white Q but I want to wait for the next Q but this is a really good deal but I'll hate myself if I jump the gun and then I want the other one but I always say a bird in hand etc etc etc.....

See? Muddle.
    LOL I am in a similar situation. My Z10 is chugging along just fine. It meets all my needs and I love it. But I am such a keyboard diehard that I find myself lurking on the Q10 forum longingly and eyeing the ones I see in public a little jealously. But I know the Classic is coming soonish and I should just wait. I probably would have bitten the bullet and got one by now but the double typing issue is giving me pause as well.
    05-25-14 02:38 PM
    I'm tempted, but like the poster above, worried about the double typing issue also. Besides... I know the Q20 is the BB for me. Love my 9900 and the trackpad.
    05-26-14 12:15 PM
    They must not want to have Z30's out there in any quantity. I'd buy one if they extended the deal, but not enough to of an upgrade over my Z10 for $499, and $399 would still be iffy.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    05-26-14 01:59 PM
33 12