I thought amateur hour was over.
    It's amateur happy hour now... ;-P

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    eldricho, techvisor and FF22 like this.
    02-25-16 10:05 PM
    cutbacks see what u get
    techvisor likes this.
    02-26-16 07:09 AM
    They should seek strategic alternatives from young budget conscious professionals and create a professional grade website.
    02-26-16 09:46 AM
    BlackBerry: Party like it is the 90s!
    02-26-16 10:34 AM
    Never a shortage of things to complain about! Wrong font? I honestly didn't notice. I clearly read $399 and bought one. What I also saw was what wasn't there -- I thought it came with an accessory pkg but that's just if you buy the Priv it looks like.

I saw nothing wrong with their website, but then, I don't get out much ; )

As for abandoning our support, I think that's just Blowing Smoke. They have sent us 8 BB10 phones and 1 android phone in three-something years. They tried, and tried, and tried to give us all just the right BlackBerry of our dreams, and made one android phone which appears to be superior to All Other Android Phones, what is so Not Good Enough about it? Why fret over whether or not BB10 can continue? I totally believe it will if it is feasible. But for now, its still here and its still the best thing there is, for those of us who use it and know.

I really don't see anything to complain about. Things don't look good for their phone department, but that doesn't mean it's someone's fault, mistakes of the past maybe, or its just the way the market crumbles. The Best isn't always The Winner. But it doesn't make them The Loser, either.

People can push their buttons for every little thing and play their games and manage to look Very Important And Busy. If that's what most people want, and that's what sells, then that's where the 'blame' lays. Not to say every truly very busy important person Must have BlackBerry, it's a free coun -- oh well . . .
    FF22 likes this.
    02-26-16 10:53 AM
    They tried, and tried, and tried to give us all just the right BlackBerry of our dreams, and made one android phone which appears to be superior to All Other Android Phones,
    Where on earth are you getting this information from? Not even close.
    techvisor likes this.
    02-26-16 11:06 AM
    Yeah that's BlackBerry's new design theme: ms paint. You'll notice all their terrible marketing follows through
    Hey, just following in Google and MS's footsteps with flat, material design.
    02-26-16 11:29 AM
    Well at least they are consistent.

Posted via CB10
    Consistent with what?! This design is a whole lot different than a woman making out with an android and a dog using a priv. And on a different level with the perfume like commercial they did with the priv. Not only do all 3 not correlate, it's a mess!!! It has to be some intern related to Chen promoted to creative director...

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 03:30 AM
    Consistent with what?!
    Consistent with how terrible their graphic design is?
    02-27-16 07:24 AM
    I guess they can't fire the Web design team.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 08:36 PM
    They keep coming

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Shop BlackBerry Store Looks Terrible-18990.jpg  
    03-03-16 12:41 AM
    Hey, just following in Google and MS's footsteps with flat, material design.
    This isn't flat material design. BlackBerry 10.3 brought in beautiful flat and material design, the BlackBerry logo is flat and material design.
    Times new Roman in half caps half italics is not design, it's just a kid on ms word using word-art.
    03-13-16 05:45 PM
    In my opinion BlackBerry should have made the effort, a real effort, to get app developers to develop their apps for BB10 OS. Native apps, not apps that you have to port or get from an app store that even though they work on BB10, they are still android apps and therefore won't allow you to deny them permission to access to your personal data. Data that they may or may not access but in most cases is not necessary or required for the app to run properly. What does BlackBerry's jumping ship to an inferior OS tell all the faithful that stuck with them through the rough years and are still sticking with them, possibly having to defend them regularly against naysayers or having to endure ridicule for still using a BlackBerry? To me it tells me that all of my support was for naught, because we, (BlackBerry), don't really care about you. We want to make money and we're going to do whatever we want to make it. Even if that means that we will no longer develop or support our superior OS but switch to an inferior one so we can get back former BBOS or BB10 customers that bailed on us when we lagged behind the other OS. Ahem, hopefully we will get them back. I will never buy an android device, even one that has BlackBerry embossed on it, because for one thing the OS just doesn't appeal to me. So if BlackBerry 10 goes the way of the Dodo bird I will find myself in a quandary. Do I switch to ios which I find to be pretty boring? Granted I've only had access to ios 5 I think, so the OS may be much different and better now. Do I switch to a Windows phone hoping that it's like their computer OS, and if it is I'm still not really sure that I'll like it on a mobile device? Or will I stop using a mobile device altogether? I hope that John Chen isn't speaking with a forked tongue when he states that BlackBerry is committed to BB10, because even though it was late to the table and didn't have much, if any, support from the US carriers, Thorsten Heins had a gem in his hands with BB10.
    You may have only used IOS 5 but once you have tried one you have tried them all.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 08:24 PM
38 12