Hello

can i order from the Crackberry Shop if i live in israel?
    03-14-12 03:29 PM
    https://wl-crackberry.bbymsolutions....-shipping-info

"We currently ship only to the United States. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO, U.S. Territories or international locations. CrackBerry apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause."
    03-14-12 09:24 PM
    What do you need? I may have a friend in Israel that can help you out, not trying to advertise or spam or anything just simply offering to help. New to the forum so if I'm breaking any rules by offering help sorry in advance!

Pm me if you'd like
    03-15-12 10:58 AM
    I am curious, if one lives in another country where BlackBerry products are sold, are there not SBB stores for either those countries, or countries in a region?
    03-15-12 11:46 AM
    I am curious, if one lives in another country where BlackBerry products are sold, are there not SBB stores for either those countries, or countries in a region?
    The might not have the full selection of accessories.
    03-15-12 12:40 PM
    Your going to have to visit America or ask a friend going to america if he wants to do the favor. No other way.
    03-15-12 12:45 PM
    Have you tried the Middle East web sites for BB?
    03-15-12 07:11 PM
    thanks for the advises,
    first, the middle east shop is for the Arab people.
    second, in Israel Iphone and galaxy are the most wanted so 98% of accessories are or Samsung or apple.

i found my 9800 on private store. and my playbook is from italy.

so if i want to buy anything good for my blackberry in need to search the web.
    03-16-12 07:17 AM
    https://wl-crackberry.bbymsolutions....-shipping-info

"We currently ship only to the United States. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO, U.S. Territories or international locations. CrackBerry apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause."
    What about Canada eh?
    03-16-12 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD