09-18-08 10:43 AM
30 12
tools
    I got a kick out of the screenshot that sunkast posted. It's cool to see folks on TV (or anywhere, really) using BBs . . . no matter what the setting.
    yea me to i am always looking to see who has one.i use to say that i wouldn't have a BB that they were ugly and to wide it didn't fit your hand very good but now i can't see my self with out a BB.
    09-06-08 12:43 PM
    And therein lies the answer to the fallacy in your response: your college journalism professor espoused that theory! Is there a more liberal voice on the planet (other than Obama) than a college journalism professor? I think not!! Oops - off the thread - sorry!
    Sorry but that statement has no basis, to say that any college journalism professor is nothing but a liberal voice and no different from the jokers in the media is crazy. I don't want to argue about it anymore cause I know I won't be able to get my point through. There's too many people with thick heads these days, not enough open minds.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-08 01:32 PM
    Faux News?
    09-06-08 07:47 PM
    Woo Hoo! I heart Fox. Not really. Nice Curve there Shep.
    09-06-08 08:10 PM
    I don't care which media outlet someone prefers...they ALL have a bias and most are liberal leaning.

It's actually sad that every US source, from ABC to CNN to FOX, inject so much opiionated info that the REAL story gets diluted to not much more than a "title" of a story.

Sometimes I listen to shortwave radio stations from Europe or ??? You'd be amazed at what US media sources DON'T report here. It's a sick & twisted world out there...hang onto your berries!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-08 10:43 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD