I'm actually watching this interview live of the author of the famous book "Fifty Shades of Grey". I'm pretty sure that some of you guys know about this book, specially women. To my surprise and the reporter herself, the author wrote some of the book on her BlackBerry. She did so on her way to work.

This is not a whole book written on a BlackBerry, but it is another evidence that demonstrates the amazing capabilities of these devices.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using crackberry forum app.
    04-20-12 09:15 PM
    Cool! .
    04-20-12 09:19 PM
    I saw that too. I'm pretty sure she said she wrote most if not all on her blackberry. It seemed like she wanted to emphasize it was a blackberry not just a smart phone.
    04-21-12 01:51 AM
    Yes, the reporter had to ask again, she couldn't believe it. I guess what the commercial says is right "We need tools, not toys."

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using crackberry forum app.
    04-21-12 06:16 AM
    im finding in articles and just in general speech people don't associate BBs in the whole smartphone umbrella. i don't know if that's a good thing, bad thing or just where i live LOL.
    04-21-12 09:28 AM
    I actually find when I am watching various news programs or higher end business interviews that the BB seems to be the tool of choice. Now if we could just convince RIM to stop playing around and concentrate on the commercial market. Get us the complete line of business tools we need, we can move on and maybe even see RIM stock start to climb again.
    04-21-12 09:53 AM
    Interesting. And I thought the author didn't know anything about BlackBerrys because the characters have e-mail conversations instead of using BBM.
    04-21-12 11:15 AM
    Very interesting.

I see BB's all the time in media, but it's mostly because I'm looking for them, LOL.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk
    04-21-12 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD