Anyone know what the actual difference is, I have the full version so I can't really tell what the difference is because I have nothing to compare it to?
    04-06-09 09:37 PM
    The full version of the app gives you:
    -Unlimited Tagging
    -Tag History
    -Tag Chart
    -More info (editorial, including release history, track and album reviews and biography)
    -Track lyrics (North America only)
    -Search for and buy CDs and other goods on Amazon Anywhere
    -Find Similar tracks and get recommendations
    -Share tag (via SMS, Mail and BlackBerry PIN)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 09:52 PM
    So when you say "unlimited" taging you mean there is a max per day or a max that can be saved at once or what? Sorry just everything now a days is unlimited but really isn't so I wasn't sure what the free version's amount was.

04-06-09 11:24 PM
    Basically... a better question would be... what are the limitations of the free version?
    04-06-09 11:50 PM
    I've been wondering this myself... Anyone know?

04-07-09 12:20 AM
    So when you say "unlimited" taging you mean there is a max per day or a max that can be saved at once or what? Sorry just everything now a days is unlimited but really isn't so I wasn't sure what the free version's amount was.

The paid version is unlimited period. The free version I believe gives you 5 tags per month (after the trial is over).
    04-07-09 12:33 AM
    The paid version is unlimited period. The free version I believe gives you 5 tags per month (after the trial is over).

That is about good for me and free is for me
    04-07-09 12:35 AM
    What is the limited feature version on Shazam on BlackBerry?

With the limited feature version of Shazam on BlackBerry you will be able to successfully tag 5 tracks per month, see the list of tags you have made purchase content related to these tracks if you wish.
    Source
    04-07-09 12:38 AM
    That is about good for me and free is for me
    Lol. I need more than 5 per day on some day. I'll stick to the iPhone version for now. Unlimited tags as is the g1's version.
    04-07-09 12:39 AM
    i dunno if the 5 song limit is true. lets just wait and see. if they really mess over the blackberry like that, ill make sure never purchase any of their products ever
    04-07-09 01:20 AM
    i dunno if the 5 song limit is true. lets just wait and see. if they really mess over the blackberry like that, ill make sure never purchase any of their products ever
    Wouldn't that be the same as you wanting more from the free version?
    04-07-09 01:26 AM
    Lol. I need more than 5 per day on some day. I'll stick to the iPhone version for now. Unlimited tags as is the g1's version.
    I have used my wifes iPhone shazam maybe 5 times in the 6 months she 's had it.
    04-07-09 01:29 AM
    That is discrimination against the BB community

04-07-09 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD