My wife and I Just got new BB phones I got the Storm and she got the Curve! We both are new to the BB world. I have one question is there any way we can set up a calendar that we both can access from both our BB and have it show up on the others Phone. So if I am at work change my calendar on my storm then it goes to some central calendar than it update my wife's calendar on her curve who is out shopping?

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!
    09-14-09 04:24 AM
    I'm also fairly new to this as well, but I would use a google calendar, that should meet your needs. You might want to try googling google calendar. Good luck!!
    09-14-09 05:11 AM
    Would be interested to hear if there are any decent solutions too...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 05:15 AM
    I'm also fairly new to this as well, but I would use a google calendar, that should meet your needs. You might want to try googling google calendar. Good luck!!
    +1 I think this would be the way to go. My friends and I do this all the time. Hopefully my fiancee will too once she gets a BB.
    09-14-09 05:28 AM
    Problem is, then you have to use Google Sync, which is full of bugs

09-14-09 05:30 AM

There isn't bug until you setup all on manual updates...
    09-14-09 05:38 AM
    Canu explain what you mean by that

09-14-09 05:39 AM
    Under Sync options there is "when to sync". You can setup on manual or automatic. So setup on manual that you manually sync all calendar data...
    09-14-09 06:11 AM
    How does that improve things?

09-14-09 06:13 AM
    My wife and I Just got new BB phones I got the Storm and she got the Curve! We both are new to the BB world. I have one question is there any way we can set up a calendar that we both can access from both our BB and have it show up on the others Phone. So if I am at work change my calendar on my storm then it goes to some central calendar than it update my wife's calendar on her curve who is out shopping?

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!
    My wife and I are like you two, I have a storm and she has a curve. What we do is simple, when either of us add something to our calendars we simply invite the other to the event and when we accept the event it gets put on our phones calendar.
    09-14-09 06:26 AM

When you first set it up make sure your calendar in default services is set to the one you sync to, otherwise you'll have duplicates. Other than that I have never had any problems.
    09-14-09 06:43 AM
    Multiday all-day events, and recurring events are both buggy

09-14-09 06:53 AM
    Its weird. They work fine for me. Most of my events are reoccurring. Good luck
    09-14-09 10:06 AM
    Its weird. They work fine for me. Most of my events are reoccurring. Good luck
    Problem is, if you check on Google Calendar, you will see it has converted your single recurring event to multiple single events
    09-15-09 01:24 AM
    I tried to use Google Snyc, but it never seemed to function quite right. I ended up with a lot of duplicates and what not as well.
    I ended up just using outlook, then using the google snyc for desktop to upload my calender to my google calender.
    My wife also has a google calender and we "subscribe" to each others. It's no on my phone, but I have access to it through google.
    09-15-09 10:34 AM
    My wife and I are like you two, I have a storm and she has a curve. What we do is simple, when either of us add something to our calendars we simply invite the other to the event and when we accept the event it gets put on our phones calendar.
    I tried to do this with my gf but when I invite her (through her email) all it does is send her an email with the title of the event. there isn't an option in her menu to accept and add to her calendar. How did you guys fix this issue?
    10-23-09 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD