A mobile device�s performance is limited by its resources, especially its memory or RAM. A common problem faced by vast mobile users is the insufficient working memory to support multiple concurrently running applications. The insufficient memory would cause system slowdown, application failures, or even system crashes.
    this situation sometimes make me creazy,i have to do battery pull every time when this situation happen, but this way really works.ahhhh.

what's your experience with your BlackBerry? share with us and maybe can get a good solution.
    07-07-09 08:16 PM
    I have been experiencing BBM dumping, as well as facebook messages. However, not texts or e-mails, and memory is always over 20.

I could not identify an app causing the issue, despite having gone back to "stock" and then adding back in one by one. However, it does seem that when my bb is doing a lot of processing, that's when the stuff gets dumped. I usually only have the regular stuff open, but I have MobiReader installed which is always open in the background (and I can't shut it down...it's the way the app was written), and recently also added BBWeather. But the issue existed without MobiReader or BBWeather being installed.

It seems when I suddenly get hour glass action, I can go into BBM and my conversations are gone. And my bb can't seem to hold Facebook notifications very long at all...I've gotten notified, gone into the program and they are gone before I get to the right screen.

I don't know how feasible it is...but I believe when my processor is taxed, for some reason these things get dumped. And I'm seeing a lot more hour glass lately. So I'm also doing at least one battery pull a day (and usually 2 or 3).

Having said all that...my BB hasn't always been a problem, and I am running beta OSs and have been for a while. I just think I've "outgrown" it. Therefore I will be picking up my Tour on Sunday. Which should also go to show that I am a convert (the Curve is my first BB device) and I have the utmost confidence in Blackberries overall. They have come SO far in the last 2 years alone it's unreal. For me, it's truly a device that can be used for both work and play and that is priceless. Carrying 2 devices sucks.
    07-07-09 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD