- 03-28-2013, 12:39 PM #2
I used the SIM card from my Galaxy S III in the Z10 when I had it. Since my problems were Wi-fi based, you should be able to switch the SIM card with no problems. I didn't call in to change the data plan type; I think that Android and BlackBerry use the same data plan type now.
- 03-28-2013, 12:58 PM #3
They switched SIM cards for me, but I *think* it was just to make sure I was getting top speeds on T-Mo's new LTE network, since it went live in my area on the day the Z10 launched.Everyone, everyone, stop fighting! Look unto me! I possess the blue flag! I wield the power infinite! The universal fabric is mine to unravel! My every thought becomes reality! Mountains will fall! Seas will boil! Day will be at night! People will...run...chicks'll dig me!
- By curveman913 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 07-22-2008, 09:43 PM
- By IMmobile06 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-16-2008, 09:09 PM
- By PsychedelicWonders in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2008, 08:48 PM
- By erok72 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2008, 02:05 PM
- By curbsideprophet26 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-29-2007, 02:22 AM