Hey, I have a picture that I would like to use on the homescreen for my 8130. The only catch is that whenever I set the photo, my signal bars and battery info disappear. I know they are still there, but since they are white, the don't show up.

It's like the photo doesn't fit the screen! I guess I could solve this problem if I were able to change the theme?!

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    04-27-08 12:16 AM
    Are they disappearing because they are the same color as the home screen image? You could change your theme. Or you could try editing the image on a computer, editing the part that is blending to a different color.
    04-27-08 12:46 AM
    Just take the image to photoshop (on desktop) and add a black bar where the color matches the meter. Or change it to whatever color you want, so it doesnt match the color of the meters.

I had to do that for a few of my wallpapers. Heres what Im talking about, notice the black bars at the top and bottom of the screen to provide contrast.

04-27-08 08:02 AM
    yeah or you can zoom in or move around the pic on the blackberry and then "set as background"
    thats what i did
    04-27-08 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD