- 12-29-12, 01:57 PM #76
I like FOX News and watch it a lot.
I also think BB10 will be a success and plan to purchas on day one. Only remaining question is 16 or 32 gig.
Let the flaming begin
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-29-12, 02:06 PM #77
- 342 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
That Yahoo article has been around for months. It has popped back up from time to time when there is nothing newsworthy. Pretty much nothing to see here move along. There will be many companies that will go belly up next year. Some will be surprises, some won't. We will have to wait and see if Rim is one of them.
- 12-29-12, 02:08 PM #78
They only made that innacurate judgement on the fact that RIM has made a lot of mistakes previously... but they are bringing themselves back into public view now. It's a shame BB10 isn't looked upon as "public view."
Last edited by Crowezine; 12-29-12 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Spellcheck!
- 12-29-12, 03:07 PM #81
Cheap Android on prepaid. This is what RIM has to battle here to get martshare back. Send the Z10 and X10, but give us a C10 of F10 that can sell for $100-$200 (and maybe doesn't need a BIS plan). Then we're back in the game for good.
- 12-29-12, 05:54 PM #83
The Fruit Company will be bruised in 2013, the rot is already starting. Those who think the Fruit Company is akin to apple pie are just lashing out, as the writing on the wall is hard for them to digest. BB10 is giving them a fright, you can bank on that, as you can more dribble from them.
- 12-29-12, 06:29 PM #84
HA I would love to see that ...
However, I don't think RIM will ever go away. It would be bought by Google before that would happen. Or Apple. Maybe Microsoft.
- 12-30-12, 06:30 AM #87
- By ecsel1 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 27Last Post: 10-25-10, 11:35 AM
- By deanabmf in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 12-04-08, 02:55 PM
- By bbuser19741 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-08, 04:04 PM
- By sunkast in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 29Last Post: 09-18-08, 11:43 AM
- By ShortStop51001 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-08, 07:45 AM