- CrackBerry Abuser
12-29-2012, 02:06 PM #77
- 330 Posts
That Yahoo article has been around for months. It has popped back up from time to time when there is nothing newsworthy. Pretty much nothing to see here move along. There will be many companies that will go belly up next year. Some will be surprises, some won't. We will have to wait and see if Rim is one of them.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-29-2012, 02:08 PM #78
- 374 Posts
They only made that innacurate judgement on the fact that RIM has made a lot of mistakes previously... but they are bringing themselves back into public view now. It's a shame BB10 isn't looked upon as "public view."
Last edited by Crowezine; 12-29-2012 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Spellcheck!Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
- 12-29-2012, 03:07 PM #81
Cheap Android on prepaid. This is what RIM has to battle here to get martshare back. Send the Z10 and X10, but give us a C10 of F10 that can sell for $100-$200 (and maybe doesn't need a BIS plan). Then we're back in the game for good.Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10
Got a question? email@example.com | My Apps: Papo GP | Papo GP 10 | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel
- 12-29-2012, 05:54 PM #83
The Fruit Company will be bruised in 2013, the rot is already starting. Those who think the Fruit Company is akin to apple pie are just lashing out, as the writing on the wall is hard for them to digest. BB10 is giving them a fright, you can bank on that, as you can more dribble from them.Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- 12-29-2012, 06:29 PM #84
HA I would love to see that ...
However, I don't think RIM will ever go away. It would be bought by Google before that would happen. Or Apple. Maybe Microsoft.
- 12-29-2012, 09:37 PM #85
Just for a flip side ..... Tobin Smith is long RIM with 2014 call options , I'll bet that irks FOX,lol.Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- 12-30-2012, 06:30 AM #871st BB 7100i > 2nd BB Bold 9930+16GB Playbook > Bye Bye to all my BB hardware>Hello S4 Galaxy, big enough to replace the PB and a great phone as well>Android of course.................
- By ecsel1 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 27Last Post: 10-25-2010, 11:35 AM
- By deanabmf in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 12-04-2008, 02:55 PM
- By bbuser19741 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2008, 04:04 PM
- By sunkast in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 29Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:43 AM
- By ShortStop51001 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2008, 07:45 AM