Just translated his tweet he said it's gonna be large and "edgy" (read with distinctive edges)

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 02:12 PM
    Will BlackBerry release a full touch device soon? Something like a Z50 would be awesome.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 02:56 PM
    Just translated his tweet he said it's gonna be large and "edgy" (read with distinctive edges)

Posted via CB10
    Hoping this means all touch Passport like device.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    10-19-14 03:22 PM
    Hoping this means all touch Passport like device.

That form factor should be awesome!!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 07:47 AM
    The focus is to sell Passport and Classic (after November) release. No one from BlackBerry is going to talk about future devices, in order not to interrupt with current sales.

Please, realise this and stop the rants.

Posted via CB10
    But they are talking about future devices. Only a day after the launch of the Passport Chen was already talking about Passport 2 and Classic 2. The Classic 1 hasn't even been released.

If they weren't talking about future devices at all I might agree with you. But I see no reason why it's ok to talk about future PKB devices but not touch devices.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    10-20-14 09:50 AM
    America loves their virtual keyboards on their touch screen phones.

And this is why JC won't supply one.

BlackBerry hates America!
    eyesopen1111 and lnichols like this.
    10-22-14 10:32 PM
    BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 03:42 PM
    When will an all touch BlackBerry come out?

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 10:20 PM
    As much as I would love to see a beast of a full touch upgrade to the Z30.....

What I really would like to see is a concerted MARKETING campaign showing off: Classic, Passport and the Z30 with various aspects of 10.3.1

That my friends would go a long, long way to securing / increasing bbry's tenuous market share....

Rocking the superlative Z30 (STA100-5)....just wow!
    02-10-15 11:47 AM
    OK so how do you type on a PKB BlackBerry when in "landscape" mode? You don't have a "landscape" mode on the 1:1 PKB devices so that option for comparison is totally irrelevant. Why would you type in landscape mode on an all touch and not in portrait like on a PKB device? The phone was designed to be used to simulate a PKB when needed, so why landscape VKB is being brought in when their is no comparable usage on a PKB device is kind of silly.

An all touch the size of the Passport, with a 1440x1920 screen would be awesome in landscape and still provide a 1080x1920 work area with the VKB up.

You are right, you don't. Landscape mode is simply not required on PKB devices. At least on the PP.

I see the Passport as "already" in landscape mode, with added vertical space.

On my Z10 I go into landscape mode for more width, but that's simply not required or even available on PKB. Nevermind... :-)

�   Telstra + Classic, Optus + PP, AT&T + PP , Verizon + Classic... why the mix, Mr. Fix?   �
    02-10-15 06:07 PM

You also seem to ignore that basically every Android manufacturer could make a keyboard phone, if they wanted or see value in that niche.
    So I think that it is pretty telling that at least 12 different manufacturers who compete in a highly competitive market, won't even bother to try that.
    (simply said, there is no value in that one niche, and BlackBerry can have it).

Posted via CB10
    "They" won't do KB phones, probably because of all the ridicule, and because they know BlackBerry will have them beaten by default.

That doesn't stop BlackBerry from making inroads in the all-touch market, it's a valid form factor (Z10/Z30), even for BlackBerry, and here to stay... :-)

�   Telstra + Classic, Optus + PP, AT&T + PP , Verizon + Classic... why the mix, Mr. Fix?   �
    02-10-15 06:14 PM
186 ... 678