This is me ....

When I'm @ home looking up stuff on CB , watching videos whatever. I'm also (like now) posting and looking up stuff too on the phone. Computer is a bit slow . I'm on CB everyday . I can't stop ...

Maybe I could move to Jarakta and its warm too . So its win win.

What's your addiction like ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 02:04 PM
    I just got my crackberry last week and i was addicted to my BB and the crackberry forums within an hour or so. I really love these forums, they are more helpful then the people at the sprint store
    02-06-11 02:15 PM
    im here everyday, dont post much but im here looking at every forum every day. love this site.
    02-06-11 02:22 PM
    Welcome, have fun and don't take it too serious. You can learn a lot here and make some good on-line friends. You can always tell those who take it too serious, they're the ones criticizing new members for innocent posts, etc. Ignore them and be helpful when you can - there are a lot of cool people here.
    BlackStormRising and ria__x like this.
    02-06-11 02:24 PM
    Im at CB 24/7 , at work, home, in bed

CB FTW, thank good CB took me off my facebook addiction
    ria__x likes this.
    02-06-11 02:32 PM
    I'm on several times a day. It's a great place to learn. I've also met some very nice people on here.

02-06-11 02:41 PM
    im here everyday, dont post much but im here looking at every forum every day. love this site.
    Same here. There is always more to learn or some fun topic to follow.

02-06-11 02:52 PM
    Im at CB 24/7 , at work, home, in bed

CB FTW, thank good CB took me off my facebook addiction
    SAME HERE. facebook is not good to be addicted too. CB is as you learn something new everyday and you don't have to add someone you went to school with who you have never even spoke to.. lol!
    02-06-11 03:24 PM
    Best and most informative forum site I've ever spent time on.

02-06-11 04:08 PM
    I got my first bb several weeks ago. Love this site and I check in several times a day. Very informative and it seems that the moderators are doing a great job on here.
    02-06-11 04:14 PM
    I got my first and last BB last summer. I should have waited for a good Android.
    02-06-11 04:15 PM
    I got my first and last BB last summer. I should have waited for a good Android.

Your problem might be the network you are on and the 8530. Had both, bad combo. Since I ditched them, I never had another issue.
    02-06-11 04:27 PM
    Your problem might be the network you are on and the 8530. Had both, bad combo. Since I ditched them, I never had another issue.
    My problems aren't all with the device itself, which is also a problem. (crappy screen, cheap build)

My biggest problem is the OS.
    02-06-11 04:29 PM
    My problems aren't all with the device itself, which is also a problem. (crappy screen, cheap build)

My biggest problem is the OS.
    I agree, I don't miss the 8530 one bit. OS 5 was running ok for me for the most part, but the quality of the phone was bad, at least mine was. Creaky and wobbly key pad. I tried the Bold, but ended up with the 9330 because I do like the curve keys. Upgraded OS 6 and I am very happy with my phone now.
    02-06-11 06:30 PM
    I learn a lot here. It's nice to read opinions and discuss. My hands hurt from typing sometimes though since I'm using the BlackBerry always!

02-06-11 06:36 PM
    As bad as it is now, mine's gonna get worse when the PB gets here.

02-06-11 07:32 PM
    Post mostly from work to pass time, but I check in quite frequently at home as well.

Currently posting from 9700 in bed with wife fast asleep next to me...waits for it, lol!

02-06-11 11:46 PM
    Post mostly from work to pass time, but I check in quite frequently at home as well.

Currently posting from 9700 in bed with wife fast asleep next to me...waits for it, lol!

that is me, every night. lol! except swap the wife for husband to be, lol.
    02-07-11 07:43 AM
    I'm on CB every day, as well as my BB. I'm terribly addicted, and my GF hates it. Wherever I am, I'm usually on my phone, most of the time on CB.
    02-07-11 08:07 AM
    Hi....My name is Jeff......and I am a Crackberry addict!
    02-07-11 12:03 PM
    I agree, I don't miss the 8530 one bit. OS 5 was running ok for me for the most part, but the quality of the phone was bad, at least mine was. Creaky and wobbly key pad. I tried the Bold, but ended up with the 9330 because I do like the curve keys. Upgraded OS 6 and I am very happy with my phone now.
    I second that , I just got my 9780 and It made me forget all about my old Curve or my second choice ( the Android G2 ) overnight . I was a bit worried , never owning a Bold , but Im happy a made the switch .
    02-08-11 07:52 PM
    heres another website thats addicting BlackBerryVerse Forums
    02-08-11 09:19 PM
    Same here I view a lot and rarely post much.

02-09-11 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD