I ask this question because 99% of US Carriers, except for AT&T no longer do so! I have had Blackberry for years and thou the industry has had vast changes to it's devices, Blackberry has always been a more secure and stable device. Is it always about the Stock, or can we get back to technology and service! Yes there has been a few glitches along the way with software, but name one company or device that hasn't had it fair share!

Seriously, I am just looking for a real device to assist in the daily management my day to day business needs. I don't have not do I aspire to play game and amuse myself with video.... enough of my rambling is there a better solutions!
    04-12-15 02:46 PM
    What are you talking about Verizon does as well. T-Mobile sells them online and supports it as well. So that's already 3 major carriers out of like 5 in the US so what r u talking about with 99%?

Posted via CB10
    What carrier are you looking for, is probably a better question.
    04-12-15 03:19 PM
    What are you talking about Verizon does as well. T-Mobile sells them online and supports it as well. So that's already 3 major carriers out of like 5 in the US so what r u talking about with 99%?

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 06:12 PM