Ok so i got a new tour the other day cause my last one well... went for a swim... when i got home i uploaded the back up i had created that week every thing was fine... including my BBM 5.0 which was working flawlessly... well its been about a week now and all of a sudden last night my BBM just stopped working like i will click on the Icon but the app wont start...i can click the icon a million times but it wont do anything... it doesnt matter if i click on it on the main screen of if i hold down the menu button and bring up all the running apps it still wont open... ive rebooted several times and done several batt pulls... i just dont know how to get it to work or open for that matter... am i gunna have to downgrade back to 4.7? or is there a fix... ive looked on the forums but havent seen anyone else with the problem please help!
    08-16-09 09:46 AM
    Before you roll back to BlackBerry Messenger v4.7, I would try removing and reinstalling the beta v5.

If that still does not work, roll it back and wait for the next leak or the formal release.

08-16-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD