I absolutely am in love with my curve, but i am seriously starting to question my commitment.

I can not click with the trackball

The black convience key goes to the lock, but most of the time it goes to the call log?

And worst of all, it stopped pushing my email. Now this is not a huge problem, but it took me two days to realize it was not working so i missed important emails for school and work.

All of this happened in the last two days on a 2 week old curve!

Tonight i guess i will go to at&t and try to trade in for an iphone, which i did not get in the first place since the blackberry was supposed to be more reliable.

Anybody have any advice for dealing with at&t in this kind of situation or any advice with the curve itself? I love my curve, but she treats me like crap

Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys!
    09-23-08 09:20 AM
    Oh, and i tried a battery pull
    09-23-08 09:21 AM
    I would just say get the device replaced.
    09-23-08 09:31 AM
    Take it back and get it replaced
    09-23-08 10:30 AM
    Take it back and get it replaced
    09-23-08 10:35 AM
    I agree. Get the phone replaced. Don't give up! Blackberry's are great!!
    09-23-08 11:36 AM
    get it replaced. sometimes one phone is just a lemon. get a new one and it will probably be fine
    09-23-08 07:22 PM
    There's a learing curve with any new device, and blackberry is no different. With that said, make sure before you return it that you've done what you can to resolve the BB issue.

Good luck!
    09-23-08 07:33 PM
    Curves are great I have had Two one for AT&T and my current from Us Cellular .. I would try to get it replaced and if your still not happy at the 30 days then go for the Iphone .. Dont jump the gun to quickly give the curve a chance .. I went from an Iphone to a CURVE ... Iphone IMO is a toy and no less likely to have its own set of probs you will run into !
    09-23-08 07:43 PM
    Give the Curve a chance, is 100 times better than the iPhone.
    09-23-08 08:41 PM
    take that lemon back and get a new one!
    09-23-08 09:31 PM
    Seems like everyone agrees...take it back and get it replaced.
    09-23-08 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD