Blackberry Curve:

Can I create separate message folders for two different e-mail addresses so that they don't show up in the same place?

Also, can I add an icon to my today's page.

I would like to move contacts so I can just click, pick and dial.

Thanks,
    Blueraven
    08-30-08 05:20 PM
    I don't believe you can add or subtract icons from the Today theme, and ALL messages go to Messages Folder, as well as to their respective BIS inboxes. The email icons will show separately on the screen so as to differentiate which is which. If you are referring to seperating BIS and BES, there is no way to separate the Enterprise mail and the BIS mail.
    08-30-08 05:33 PM
    I don't know if Verizon is different than the Alltel 8330, but here is what i do.

to dial a number easily: i type the first few letters of the name of who i wish to call. you have to have it setup to dial from home screen i believe. to do this, go into call log (hit green phone button once), then hit menu (little button with the 7 dots beside the trackball), options, general options, dial from home screen: yes.

you can't move the icons on the today theme, but if you change themes to something else you can by doing this.

As far as the email, are you using personal (BIS) or company (BES) blackberry service. If you have your personal email, you can add icons for each email address, but it will all go into the messages folder too. go into the messages folder, hit menu, options, general options, then sms and email inboxes: seperate. Then you can hide the messages folder if you want, but you will have a mail folder for all your inboxes and a SMS/MMS inbox.
    Last edited by Ter1990; 08-30-08 at 06:10 PM.
    08-30-08 06:07 PM
    thanks for the help, I'm had this Curve for about a week and everyday I find something else to do with it as well as like it better.

Bluerave
    08-30-08 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD