Hi All,

How do people handle their sent messages? Do they have them visible or not? If they do, isn't it kind of a pain when in the mailbox screen - all of those messages to scroll through? If not, what if you need to refer to a sent message? Do you change the "view sent messages" setting each time?

Thanks in advance.
    04-28-07 09:47 PM
    Mine are there, but not for long. I delete them all by the end of the day.
    04-28-07 10:46 PM
    What if there are messages that have been received in between the sent messages you are deleting? Do you delete multiple sent messages at the same time? Is it kind of a pain to do every day?

Mine are there, but not for long. I delete them all by the end of the day.
    04-29-07 02:12 PM
    I dont have the sent showing but i do need to clear them out once in a while...

I am not very disciplined although i am organised
    04-29-07 03:52 PM
    I ususally just delete individual messages unless there is a group together that I can get rid of.
    04-29-07 04:20 PM
    I ususally just delete individual messages unless there is a group together that I can get rid of.
    me too...i delete as i go thorughout the day....usually all gone by the time its me to go to bed
    04-29-07 06:31 PM
    I keep my sent, but don't have them showing.
    04-29-07 08:14 PM
    My sent aren't showing either however, I do change the setting when either I need to see one of the sent emails or if it's time to delete them and clean up.

I think I am expecting something like Outlook on the BB - not quite yet but soon
    04-29-07 10:43 PM
    Why change the settings? Why not just go to 'View Folder' / 'Sent Items'? Or, do I only see this since am on BES?
    04-30-07 06:26 AM
    Different on BIS - also, they are mixed in with received emails which is a lot to scroll through if you keep them visible. BIS - general options/hide sent/yes or no - frankly, a bit pf a pain to toggle on and off....

Why change the settings? Why not just go to 'View Folder' / 'Sent Items'? Or, do I only see this since am on BES?
    04-30-07 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD