i understand that the white blackberrys ppl always think there is a front camera or whatever cause the sensor is visible but that is understandable.. but i dont get is that how come on white blackberrys the sensor is visible and on a white iphone it isnt? weird.. how come apple iphone can hide the sensor and rim blackberry cant?
    10-24-11 03:26 PM
    Do you see the black line above the ear piece?

what do you think it is? lol
    10-24-11 03:29 PM
    Apples & Oranges or in this case Blackberry.....
    10-24-11 04:18 PM
    Do you see the black line above the ear piece?

what do you think it is? lol
    On the iphone?.. Hmmm I don't know but if it is.. Still they have a better way to hide the sensor then blackberry do

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-11 04:58 PM
    Apple.com

Go look.

The ugly Black Line at the top.

10-24-11 05:06 PM
    On the iphone?.. Hmmm I don't know but if it is.. Still they have a better way to hide the sensor then blackberry do

if arguing over a line versus a circle si the biggest worry in your life right now, well im jealous

also anyone with a black 99xx will be able to tell ya both circles are there, jus ya can hardly see the proximity sensor.

and heres the iphone4 proximity sensor

AbuYazeedUK and Jake Storm like this.
    10-24-11 05:11 PM
    Yeah I can see the sensors on my 9930 to if i look close enough.....but really who cares? I dunno maybe its more important to some....

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    10-24-11 05:49 PM
    My bads.. I did not get a close look at a white iphone.. And it is not a big problem was just trying to point out something but I am wrong I can see that the white line sensor is there and of course on my white torch I have it but its okay not a big issue

10-24-11 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD