First, I have searched for info on this subject on both google and crackberry and haven't found what im looking for.

What i would like to do, if possible, is create a text message on my computer and have my blackberry send that message. The purpose of this is so that i dont have to remove my bb from the sync stand. Let me know if this is possible.
    04-17-09 09:46 PM
    First, I have searched for info on this subject on both google and crackberry and haven't found what im looking for.

What i would like to do, if possible, is create a text message on my computer and have my blackberry send that message. The purpose of this is so that i dont have to remove my bb from the sync stand. Let me know if this is possible.
    Why is it necessary? Cant you just take it out of its stand?
    04-17-09 09:51 PM
    Quicker SMS

Free app here in the CB store. Actually installed it for a coworker of mine who had the same issue. Seemed to work OK once he got used to it, just had a delay with the send/receive.

Try it out and see what you think.
    04-17-09 09:59 PM

Type the message into a memo and then use the copy and paste option to paste it into the body of a new text.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 10:00 PM
    Why is it necessary? Cant you just take it out of its stand?
    I could, but then I'd have to reach.... alll the way over there....

lol im just kinda lazy and im on my computer a lot and sometimes have to text many many times in a row and dont what to keep pulling it off the stand.
    04-17-09 10:01 PM

Free app here in the CB store. Actually installed it for a coworker of mine who had the same issue. Seemed to work OK once he got used to it, just had a delay with the send/receive.

Try it out and see what you think.
    worked perfect thanks... have to see how much i use it tho bc ~$30 is a lot of money for a full version
    04-17-09 10:19 PM
    worked perfect thanks... have to see how much i use it tho bc ~$30 is a lot of money for a full version
    Agreed. But can you really put a price on not having to reach allllll the way...over there?

Either way, love it or hate it, it's the only program I ever found that does what you are asking.
    04-17-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD