Okay there are hundreds of sell your cell phone for cash places on the internet, well does anyone actually have any experience selling their crackberry to one of these sites, im trying to unload my pearl, most of the places are offering like 50-65 dollars for it but I have no clue about any of these companies, if you search on yahoo there are hundreds of these places, just trying to find a good place that is reliable.

If this is in the wrong forum, I apologize and feel free to move it
    01-14-09 12:45 AM
    $50-65 is kind of cheap. Why not sell it here on CB or even better yet ebay? I have always received good money for BB's on ebay.
    01-14-09 12:50 AM
    yeah it is but the going rate for USED pearls is pretty cheap right now on ebay, mots of them are ending around 60-70 dollars, and that doesnt include the fee ebay takes and the fee paypal is going to take. These other places send you a check. Verizon is darn near giving pearls away anymore, i think they are $20 with a contract, that is down there with the low of the low phones price wise
    01-14-09 12:55 AM
    I would look into using ebay.com its the best bang for your old phones
    01-14-09 12:56 AM
    yeah it is but the going rate for USED pearls is pretty cheap right now on ebay, mots of them are ending around 60-70 dollars, and that doesnt include the fee ebay takes and the fee paypal is going to take. These other places send you a check. Verizon is darn near giving pearls away anymore, i think they are $20 with a contract, that is down there with the low of the low phones price wise
    I did not even realize they were going for that cheap now on ebay.
    01-14-09 12:58 AM
    I've always sold my old phones on ebay. That or post up in this forum and see if anyone want's to buy one if you want to try and avoid the ebay/paypal fees.
    01-14-09 01:20 AM
    Make sure to get it unlocked. You can get more money for it.
    01-14-09 01:40 AM
    Make sure to get it unlocked. You can get more money for it.
    The OP has Verizon, so unlocking doesn't apply. He should sign on to his BIS site and release the PIN for the device though so that it is not associated with any email accounts.
    01-14-09 04:32 AM
    eBay, CB, or your local Criagslist. Give those a shot first. You never know until you try.
    01-14-09 10:02 AM
    thanks for the input, I listed it on ebay and on craigslist. I used to be a power seller on ebay and have sold over 5000 items on there so I am fairly comfortable with ebay. Plus they still owe me some non-payment fees from a long time ago when I sold so I can list it for free
    01-14-09 10:39 AM
    I was pricing out Pearls for my lady friend of Ebay recently and they were going for a bit more than you said from 70-120. Around 100 was what I told her. I think you made the best choice. Also if you JUST bought a new Berry (last 30 days or next 30 days) you can use RIM's sponsored Blackberry Trade up Program. They will give you your best deal of those type services and the hassle is minimal. Ebay or Craigs list will net you the most money.
    01-14-09 10:51 AM
    thats for new ones.....the used ones are going alot cheaper now.
    01-14-09 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD