Ok is it me or does everybody else think the All Red Z10 looks awesome! I know they only manufactured them for the Developers but holy crap the red Z10 looks awesome, I'd buy one in an instant. My better half was so excited when I showed her the Z10 in Red but she was pi$$ed when she found out she couldn't get one. Who else thinks all Red Z10 would be a good seller?
    02-06-13 11:04 AM
    Sorry not I. Well perhaps it might have good sales but after seeing the pics I wouldn't get it. When I hear about a red z10 I was super stoked but the pics make it look an odd off color of red. Tooo bright. Id totally get it if it were a deep dark shade of red (like product red stuff.. hmm maybe that the point they can't color it too similar to them?)
    Saiga likes this.
    02-06-13 11:07 AM
    Is back of Z10 RED plasticy or same material as regular Black Z10?
    02-06-13 11:13 AM
    I acquired MS Zune in red as it looked so much better and protected with a 'clear' gel skin (similiar to what I picked up for my PB), which still allows the red to show thru . . . ,

That said I was all excited to acquire the Z10w but saw what some were saying about surface not being the same as the Z10b. Also vendor demod how white easily collects scuff marks etc. sooner than later. Red looking to be of similar material likely tohave the same prob'.

So I'm 'lookin' at the Z10b (back side feel like a Pb) with a red or blue skin.

imho
    02-06-13 11:25 AM
    I think it looks great. But since it has been offered as the limited edition that would be a slap in the face to developers at this point. Down the road it will probably be released I would imagine.
    02-06-13 11:26 AM
    I'd love to purchase a RED Z10! If there is a developer here gets Red Z10 from BlackBerry but would prefer a Black one. Please message me. I'd take your Red Z10 and gladly buy you a Black or White one. I am in Toronto area.
    02-06-13 01:49 PM
    There's no red z10 on ebay
    02-06-13 01:53 PM
    I wouldn't buy one myself but it DOES look pretty. I can see some people would love to use it.
    02-06-13 01:53 PM
    I'd love to purchase a RED Z10! If there is a developer here gets Red Z10 from BlackBerry but would prefer a Black one. Please message me. I'd take your Red Z10 and gladly buy you a Black or White one. I am in Toronto area.
    I don't think you'll get a LE that easily. Now if you meant to say a white and a Black Z10 then some money on top of it, then I might be interested in considering to part with mine.

To be honest, I like the look of the LE and I want to keep it for myself as a cool device and a trophy, because I did earn the thing. But at the end of the day, I just don't know if I'll be able to resist the urge to sell it. I'm sure these things are going to demand a huge premium.

I plan on doing my very best to avoid learning what one sells for on eBay. I've already seen 2 sell for 1700 and that was before anyone even knew what a LE looked like.
    02-06-13 02:28 PM
    Just so you guys know, a rubberized backing on the red Z!0 wouldn't work.
    The colours would eventually run, making it look... not so good.
    02-06-13 02:31 PM
    I don't think you'll get a LE that easily. Now if you meant to say a white and a Black Z10 then some money on top of it, then I might be interested in considering to part with mine.

To be honest, I like the look of the LE and I want to keep it for myself as a cool device and a trophy, because I did earn the thing. But at the end of the day, I just don't know if I'll be able to resist the urge to sell it. I'm sure these things are going to demand a huge premium.

I plan on doing my very best to avoid learning what one sells for on eBay. I've already seen 2 sell for 1700 and that was before anyone even knew what a LE looked like.
    You earned it. Keep it, sell it, Its yours to do with what you wish. Make a boatload off a rich celebrity if you do lol.
    Saiga likes this.
    02-06-13 02:33 PM
    Lol like I said, I just don't want to know what they go for. Seeing those two go as high as they did was bad enough. Keeping a LE will only get harder once someone on eBay sales one for 2,000. At the point, I'll probably be caving.
    rottonj likes this.
    02-06-13 02:39 PM