Hi,

I purchased a Seidio case on Ebay from a seller whom stated that they were an authorized seller. At a price of $9.95 shipped, I knew that it wasn't one of the latest models, but what is it? It was advertised as a hard rubberized case. I got it in pink. Does this sound legit? I do not see anything close to this price on the Seidio site.

Also...how do I take the case off once it is on? I'm expecting a new trackball soon as well as a new BSE but want to use my case now. I am wondering if the case is easy to re-open.

One last question...what case to use? I will cover the screen with a BSE protector but the keyboard is exposed...I can't see just throwing my Berry in my purse uncovered and I hate holsters..I like pocket cases. Any ideas? Thanks.
    06-29-09 09:17 PM
    Do you have a link to the ebay listing?
    06-29-09 09:26 PM
    Do you have a link to the ebay listing?
    Why? To see the description? That's the only description given.
    06-29-09 10:05 PM
    no photos of the case in the listing?
    06-30-09 09:50 AM
    Yes..there was a photo. The seller had multiple listings for this case in various colors. My laptop is on the blink so I'm only working with my Berry right now. I will post one of the listings tomorrow from work.

Btw...I believe that it is an authentic case as I looked around the net and the insert for the case says that it is the Seidio Soft Touch case. It appears to be the exact same case that is selling for more than twice as much in many places. Also...the seller says that he/she is an authorized seller of Seidio products. It looks exactly the same as the ones I saw on other sites.

I put it on last night and well...I am in love!! LOL. My rose colored case looks absolutely lovely on my Pinkberry. I've been searching for just the right shade of pink casing for my berry and I've finally found it.
    06-30-09 10:25 PM
    "Talkaccessories" seller on ebay has authentic seidios ..I got seidio innocase ll in saphire blue for $28.62 its not $9 but its authentic and still slitely cheaper then on crackberry I'm still very sasified I'm thinking of getting the clip next.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 08:43 PM
    Well...my ebay seller's name was: zenithmobile_us.

If you scroll down on the ad, it looks like he/she has a logo that indicates that they are a legitimate Seidio authorized seller. If they are not...Seidio needs to crack down on them. I have posted an ebay ad for the same phone by the same seller. In any case...I love my phone and for just under $10 shipped...I can't complain. They had a 35% off sale when I purchased mine...now it's back up to $14.95.

SEIDIO BlackBerry Curve 8330 Rubberized Hard Case Pink - eBay (item 170332425830 end time Jul-13-09 15:00:59 PDT)
    07-08-09 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD