I just recently received my new extended life battery with new battery door and belt clip for my 8320 curve...i am loving all of them!!!! I am on day 3 of my battery with a single charge, i am currently down to 55% with HEAVY use. This is a must have, the new battery door makes sound very crisp and clear and it doesn't stick out as much as anyone would think. Also i am loving this new belt clip because it puts the phone into sleep mode automatically which i also love. I would say this is a must have for any heavy usage crackberry user!!!
    12-16-07 11:29 PM
    thats nice. but i rather sacrifice the extended battery so that my phone looks good. maybe I'll mention this to my bro's gf who recently got a curve.

I'm using the 1500mah seidio battery. read the small note and it is suppose to keep a longer battery life/charge after a few charges or something.
    12-16-07 11:38 PM
    yeah i read the note, it should reach fully potential after about 5 complete drains and rechargers i hear. i still like the finish of the phone even with it on. i was going to go with the 1500 but i figured it was a $5 difference so why not go for it.
    12-16-07 11:45 PM
    Hello! I'm completely new to the world of Blackberry. One reason, among many, for making the switch is the battery life. My RAZR drove me absolutely crazy when it simply stopped holding a charge. I don't know if I'll be a heavy user yet, but I just wanted to get an idea which extended battery to get. I love the slim look and would like to keep it looking good, but I've seen on many forums that the fact that the 8320 has wi-fi will drain the battery a lot. How is your 1500 holding up on your 8310, Silver? Do you see a big difference?
    01-22-08 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD